Barca fanboy debate (1 Viewer)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
At least barca tries to build a team instead of spending like idiots, though i used to admire the madrid of the quinta del buitre if i had to pick between barca and real the choice is pretty simple.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Indeed, much more class from Barca than Los Galacticos. I honestly don't understand how folks here love Real so much but hate Barca, as if blowing billions in a decade and having fans that fly the Confederate Flag are the epitome of class. :pado:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's just retarded, no doubt about that. Funny thing is the same folks always complain about those who want Serie A to do well in the Champions league. Seems like hypocrisy to me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
some crazy ish man, whats even crazier is people cheering for inter to beat barca
What's there not to understand? I made everything pretty clear.

Rubin wins I cheer for Inter because that way Barca is surely out. If Inter fail to beat Barca then in the last round I cheer for Rubin on Inter-Rubin because that way Inter will be out.
If Rubin fails to beat Dinamo, then i cheer for Barca on Barca-Inter because that way the chances Inter to be eliminated are bigger.

It's simple, I want at least one of Inter/Barca to be eliminated and in their mutual match I will cheer for the one that has bigger chances to qualify at the time the match is played.

If Rubin wins on Tuesday and then Barca wins against Inter, there are huge chances that both Inter and Barca will qualify. I don't want that.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oh, and why do the same people, always the same people, react the way they react, whenever something anti-Barcelona is said?

It was the case when Barca played Chelsea last year, and it's the case now.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    some crazy ish man, whats even crazier is people cheering for inter to beat barca
    There is nothing crazy about it, I want to see Barca in the Europa League

It's crazy that some of you can stand the stench of Barcelona, seeing them makes me want to vomit

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Oh, and why do the same people, always the same people, react the way they react, whenever something anti-Barcelona is said?

It was the case when Barca played Chelsea last year, and it's the case now.
    Because you're saying it in relation to clubs like Manure, Chelsea, and Real, clubs that are some of the most disgusting on the fucking planet. Drogba is an ASS, I met him myself, and hope he dies in a plane crash, yet people here fawn over him and his supposed classy team. If it was Barca playing DC United, Wolfsburg, FC Ulan Bator or whatever other club, I wouldn't care, but if you're supporting somebody like Inter over them I feel that is fucking idiotic.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Because you're saying it in relation to clubs like Manure, Chelsea, and Real, clubs that are some of the most disgusting on the fucking planet.
    That's your opinion. For me Barca are just as disgusting as Manchester and much less annoying and disgusting than Chelsea and Real.

It's hypocritical from you to defend Barca when someone criticizes them, when you do the same bashing about ManU.
    Maybe for you in the USA the English teams and fans are annoying, but did you maybe think that in some other parts of the world teams from other countries, like Spain, and fans of teams like Barca are just as annoying as the ManU fans are in the USA?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    That's your opinion. For me Barca are just as disgusting as Manchester and much less annoying and disgusting than Chelsea and Real.

It's hypocritical from you to defend Barca when someone criticizes them, when you do the same bashing about ManU.
    Maybe for you in the USA the English teams and fans are annoying, but did you maybe think that in some other parts of the world teams from other countries, like Spain, and fans of teams like Barca are just as annoying as the ManU fans are in the USA?
    I'm talking about the teams though, not fans. The fan idiocy is a given, and I'm not talking about a Shay.

Manure has always been a classless piece of shit, ever since I saw that dumb fuck Paul Ince run up the score to 8-0 against West Ham in '95. As a club they are the epitome of classless with Rooney and his propaganda anyway, while it actually is true that Messi is the best in the world.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I'm talking about the teams though, not fans. The fan idiocy is a given, and I'm not talking about a Shay.

Manure has always been a classless piece of shit, ever since I saw that dumb fuck Paul Ince run up the score to 8-0 against West Ham in '95. As a club they are the epitome of classless with Rooney and his propaganda anyway, while it actually is true that Messi is the best in the world.
    So what? Zlatan is one of my favorite players but I still dislike Barca.
    I don't like them and I want them to fail hard. I want them to be humiliated. Where is the problem here?

I admit that they're the best team in Europe, I don't make annoying biased comments about them. I only wish them the worst, and whenever I do that, you, Deneb and few more reply, defending Barcelona.

I know perfectly well that you're not a Barca fan, but exactly the urge to defend them all the time is the reason why you've been called a Barca fan numerous times by numerous members.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's because in my opinion it as idiotic as wishing that the Serbs bomb Zagreb whenever your children are there. Liking a club like Chelsea over Barca is absolutely, positively, 100% RETARDATION as far as I'm concerned, Alen. And that's all I have to fucking say about it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Is there possibility that both Inter and Barca can fail to qualify?? I cheer for that!!

If there isn't, than any of those two getting out is pleasing, however i would prefer Barca because I'm too used to see Inter failing in CL :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    And this is all I ask for and all i've been saying.
    I always cheer for underdogs, and I'm especially happy when I see big club failing. I was happy when Fiorentina beated Liverpool, I was happy when United were loosing to CSKA etc. I'm happy that there is big posibility that Liverpool, Bayern and Barca/Inter won't qualify, If only I could add Real to that list and it would be perfect :) I don't think that there is not wrong with it.

Oh, also there are UEFA coefficients ratings, so it would be good to se Inter win at Barcelona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)