The Future Of Juventus. (2 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
Hey Guys, just a thought when the like of buffon, camo, dp, cannavaro, treze are all gone.. who will be our future? would love the people here to give some suggestion.. who will replacing DP, canna, camo and trez in the future. :bigscarf:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wouldn't give up on De ceglie yet. Remember when we were all going crazy for Ranieri playing Molinaro, "his lover" over DC at leftback? He's not cut out for LM, imo but a few bad performances at LB doesn't mean he can't improve.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
As we have seen, with the acquisitions of Diego, Amauri and Melo, we can still have enough prestige and $ to buy premium material.

Looking out for youngsters like Ekdall is also a positive sign.

The opening of the 10 new football academies around the globe will also help us, discovering new talents, in the future!

I m confident that we will remain competitive, its really good to know we have a plan and its already working in the background.
But reaching the optimal levels of the old Juve is nearly inconceivable atm...

OP
TERENCEE
Mar 28, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    As we have seen, with the acquisitions of Diego, Amauri and Melo, we can still have enough prestige and $ to buy premium material.

Looking out for youngsters like Ekdall is also a positive sign.

The opening of the 10 new football academies around the globe will also help us, discovering new talents, in the future!

I m confident that we will remain competitive, its really good to know we have a plan and its already working in the background.
    But reaching the optimal levels of the old Juve is nearly inconceivable atm...
    and not forgetting our new stadio. and number of hot propect youngster in the primavera or out on loan. i'm optimistic about the future of this club.

Primavera
    Morrone
    Rossi
    Kirev
    Esposito
    Immobile

Out of Loan/Co-Owned
    Lanzafame
    Criscito
    Palladino
    Pasquato
    Castiglia
    Ekdal
    Iago

Bianconero-to-be?
    Ranocchia
    Kjer

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Just think of all the experience our youth players are getting........on loan. Because all of our superstars gained their experience on loan somewhere when they were young:seven:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    and not forgetting our new stadio. and number of hot propect youngster in the primavera or out on loan. i'm optimistic about the future of this club.

Primavera
    Morrone
    Rossi
    Kirev
    Esposito
    Immobile

Out of Loan/Co-Owned
    Lanzafame (won't come back)
    Criscito (won't come back)
    Palladino (won't come back)
    Pasquato
    Castiglia
    Ekdal
    Iago (won't come back)

Bianconero-to-be?
    Ranocchia
    Kjer
    I'd say the future looks fantastic.......for the other clubs

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    If we are sticking with the 4-2-3-1 the only replacements we need are for Del Piero(Giovinco), Camoranesi(Krasic), Grosso(Criscito) and Cannavaro(Kjaer/Rannochia).

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Iago's fate is too early to decide, but the other 3 are far from exceptional
    True.
    If we are sticking with the 4-2-3-1 the only replacements we need are for Del Piero(Giovinco), Camoranesi(Krasic), Grosso(Criscito) and Cannavaro(Kjaer/Rannochia).
    As much as we are going to spend we still won't bring Criscito back. He will be used to bring Ranocchia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)