My 5k bash (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To what is not just a football forum but an all around great place to kill time. Full of serious discussion, wacky debates, football chats, funny pictures, sexy women, fights, and retards Juventuz has it all. We are all because of our passion for Juventus and through the coming years will continue to celebrate the good and suffer the bad as fellow Bianconeri. I look forward to logging on here for countless more matchdays and just to chat and pass the time. I dedicate the first and next 5000 posts to the members who make this place what it is...

In random order...

Stevie: Regular in the match threads, positive and optimistic poster which is nice to see amid all the of the pessimism

JCK: Hated him for a while after joining, was partially responsible for his moment of madness some years back when he gave multiple members mod powers and for this I am sorry. Great moderator very sarcastic humor and really knows his football, which is good because he isn't afraid to aggressively state his points

Alen: Quality poster, good sense of humor. Always posting stats and his in depth analysis of the situations in CL and international groups is of the utmost quality and saves me from having to do the critical thinking

Azzurri7: Big fan of Del piero which is always a plus, quality posts and seems to know his football. Was one of the few senior members who was kind to me when I first joined years ago and I didn't forget that, defuses arguments and seems to be a nice guy. Forum would be a better place with more members like him

Swag: A fellow American, as you said before we are separated by only a now fixed bridge. Classy fellow, not only knows his football but his posts are always clever and humorous

Dru: Trez fan, another American and frequenter of the hangout section. Very mature member, loves his lunch break and seems to dislike the office. Keep up the posts my man

Bozi: Thanks for changing my name. Funny guy and an entertaining poster

Salman: Has quite a reputation around here but someone I know well, quality poster

Ahmed: Admirable poster, not afraid to speak his mind and really tell it to others. Seems to have a keener understanding of Juve players than most

Tahir: Sorry about some of the stuff I said to you a while back in a thread about why Americans don't like cricket. Cool guy and an intelligent poster

Snoop: An asshole, but a funny one. Adds to the forum even if you dislike him and EBF was hilarious. Thanks for running the prediction cup man

Luca: A Beatles fan, much respect for that

Bianconero: Must be given credit for the ASQ thread, strange but a very likable poster

Delpiero4life: Seems to know his football well, solid poster and has his humorous moments

Burke: Fun guy, a real jackass but his serious posts especially those about football are actually very intelligent. Clever guy and a great member to have on Juventz, even if he is a Bayern fan and a bit of a whigger

Wahdan: Nice enough guy, on here to discuss football instead of fight unlike some around here

Yamen: Good guy, keep up the posting

Lion: Excellent sense of humor, knows his shit in the transfer thread too, hard not to like somebody who used Vic Mackey as an avatar

Vlatko: I think it was you who used to have the best pic of Buffon for his avatar? Keep on supporting Trez, he will break Boniperti's record

Lawnchair Bes: Don't know him, but seems like a funny guy, especially if he has anything in common with Lawnchair Larry

Seven: Never liked him and never will, but I think the forum is missing something without him, as much as I disliked what he said he was a passionate and thought provoking member... he should come back

Capitano: The media man, useful posts

Amaurisimo: Decent poster, really cool name IMO

Cruello: Rants and raves, always fun to discuss with

Cronios: Way to pessimistic for me, but his long ass posts portray his intimate knowledge of the inner workings of our team, knows football but maybe should change his "we're doomed" mentality

Elvin: Trez Hater! Don't get along to well with you, hopefully it will change

Nick17: The man from Manchester, great guy to discuss football with

Andy: Don't know what to say here, we don't agree on much and definitely have some political differences. A very difficult person to argue with and I can say so from experience. All in all I like you, an intelligent poster and respectable guy with a fine sense of humor, not sure the feeling is mutual tho...

Virtual: Don't know why he gets shit, don't know him to well but seems like a decent poser

Theplaya: :lol: , Not knowing him, I questioned one of his posts once and I think it was Byrone who told me that he was a retarded muppet. I don't think he can be described in a better way

Byrone: Funny guy, haven't had the pleasure to really discuss football with him yet

Vinman: The Italian Stallion! Probably the definition of an Italien and has questionable player ratings but a good poster nonetheless

Dellealpi: I'm not a fan of Canadians but he seems alright, decent guy with a good taste in movies. Chiellini will remain CB whether you like it or not

Sergio: Another humorous American poster. Very funny guy and recently redid his name and sig with excellent results, unfortunately does not feel the love for the silver and black heroes, a niners fan so there is a fair chance of him being gay:D

Martin: Good poster and a funny guy, another who knows his football well

Dule90: Cool guy, sorry about denying your friend request on Facebook

Forzadelpiero10: Best kind of member, one of those hardcore Del Piero fans. Nice person, one of the forums few female members

Gep: Used to have the best avatar on the forum

Deneb: Another American, quality poster and great to discuss football with

Ravanevialli: Does not post alot but really should, knows his football very well has a fair amount of respect for one with so few posts

Tommy: Good guy, seen him around a lot more recently. Fantastic prediction of Vucinic's headed goal against Roma

Remad: Is all he does post highlights? He has them instantly after every big game, thanks man

Esteban: Another member on here with great football insight

Bianconeri_aus: Relatively new member but seems to know his football well, has a great positive outlook before matches

Hustini: Keep up the posting man, optimism is always the best way

Salvatore: Knows his football well, good poster

Salvio: I generally like what he says, adds to the football discussions

Official Red member: A great Scotsman, although I admittedly don't know many others

Fabianac87: Welcome back, I understand you used to be a regular around here, don't know you well but you seem nice

JBF: Gets loads of shit, makes dumb posts but whatever he seems to be a nice enough guy

Abejaa: Complete fucktard, has no redeeming quality whatsoever

Fred: The resident gooner, very intelligent and nice guy, likes one of the few tolerable English teams and adds to the forum despite not being a Bianconero

IrishZebra: Cheers man, another quality member from the Emerald Isle, very humorous posts mixed in with serious discussion. Has a great quote in his signature

FootieDeebo: keep up the posting man

xXx: A Kid Cudi fan guessing by your avatar? Top poster

Mikhail: Seems to know his stuff, an in between poster these days and a fair moderator

Jasper: Good poster, likable guy but a bit naive if he thinks racism at Juventuz is going to be stamped out by me changing my signature

Blondu_Rulz: Another quality poster

Yasor17: Starting to make his name around here, keep up the posting my man

Naggar: Rarely see him outside the media forum, seems an alright guy

ggnoree: Nice name man, I was surprised to see it on a Juve forum and not 4chan

SABSAB: Keeps things going in the Bundesliga thread:tup:

Juve O'curr: Top man, nice fella, funny enough, and great to discuss football with

Chester: thanks for keeping up the Prediction league man

Alright thats all I can think of for the moment but I know I am forgetting people, give me a shoutout and I will add you if I haven't

Khalid: Enthusiastic member, has apparently been here for years but I haven't seen much of him till recently

Cheese: one of the likable new members, keep up the posting man

Juve_Prince: Good poster, likable guy

Juve_Kosova: optimist, Forza Juventus man!

Giovanotti: Top class poster, another who I enjoy discussing football with

Mark: Keeps the transfer thread popular, should replace Secco at Juve

Weedguru: Having a passion for smoking is nothing to be ashamed of and it is something you and I have in common. But don't forget man there is so much more to life than getting high

M.G.: Another frequenter of the transfer thread, quality member keep up the posts my man

Stephan: Great poster, knows his stuff and is rather funny

Gray: Don't know him too well but seems like an alright guy, he is after all the coach

Albertmare: Become an Inter fan, and soon before we fall to far behind them. Jokes aside great poster, adds his wisdom to the match threads

Henry: A resident Liverpool fan and frequenter of the English league thread, I don't have any particular hate for scousers and he seems to like Juventus fine

Aaron: Another Liverpool fan, good poster and a valued member, which is really saying something about a scouser on a Juventus forum

Osman: Easy to get along with, nice enough poster
This is all I can think of for the moment, so if I forgot you please post in this thread and I will do my best to add you. Thanks everybody, enjoy your day

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
New guys popping up like weed (no offense to mr. weedguru). Glad you changed your name to Kyle from the extremely generic some-form-of-delpiero+number.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: loved the matter of fact way he described Abejaa

keep it up Kyle, always enjoy your posts, and thanks for the mention

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Great to have another boy from the hood here, Kyle. :tup:

Well, you could be a Belgian and I'd still appreciate your posts around here. :D

Congrats! :party:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats Kyle.:tup:

Me and you got off on the wrong foot, but it seems like i was wrong about you, you're an intelligent guy and good poster. Sorry if i ever offended you :pint:

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8
    Congrats Kyle,keep them coming.:beer:
    :beer:
    New guys popping up like weed (no offense to mr. weedguru). Glad you changed your name to Kyle from the extremely generic some-form-of-delpiero+number.
    Yea, I realized how generic it was and decided it needed change, I forgot about Weed Guru I'll add him
    :lol: loved the matter of fact way he described Abejaa

keep it up Kyle, always enjoy your posts, and thanks for the mention
    Thanks man
    Nice one, Kyle.

We'll have that drinking contest one day. :D
    For sure, I will show you what small town American teenagers got
    Great to have another boy from the hood here, Kyle. :tup:

Well, you could be a Belgian and I'd still appreciate your posts around here. :D

Congrats! :party:
    Thanks man, although I have a Caldecott tunnel protecting me from the hood, Bay Area is a great place to live

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Congrats Kyle.:tup:

Me and you got off on the wrong foot, but it seems like i was wrong about you, you're an intelligent guy and good poster. Sorry if i ever offended you :pint:
    Thanks man and no worries, I posted rather foolishly when I was new here

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
    Jasper: Good poster, likable guy but a bit naive if he thinks racism at Juventuz is going to be stamped out by me changing my signature
    Thanks for the mention bro, feels good to be mentioned in these things. I dont think racism will be stamped out by me asking you to change the signature, but why add to the problem? lol.

Hope you have another good 5000 posts.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Erm. :shifty: I need a new name. :D
    You definitely do! Then again I am an asshole, my opinion doesn't matter, right Kyle? :faq2:

You must be Kyle B (can't remember your last name) that I keep getting emails from facebook, "Kyle has challenged you this and that..". Don't get that wrong, I made a facebook account probably 2-3 years ago, and probably logged there twice or more, I am not using it, and not rejecting you like you did to Dusan :lol: (that was funny sorry Douchen :D)

Congrats, keep 'em coming!

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    Thanks for the mention bro, feels good to be mentioned in these things. I dont think racism will be stamped out by me asking you to change the signature, but why add to the problem? lol.

Hope you have another good 5000 posts.
    Thanks, keep on posting man and you will get mentioned more often
    Congrats Kyle, keep them coming! :pint:
    Thanks
    I don't even remember that incident :D Thanks for the mention and congrats :tup:

ps: I agree with Martin on the name change ;)
    Thanks man, that you don't remember the incident is probably for the better

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    You definitely do! Then again I am an asshole, my opinion doesn't matter, right Kyle? :faq2:

You must be Kyle B (can't remember your last name) that I keep getting emails from facebook, "Kyle has challenged you this and that..". Don't get that wrong, I made a facebook account probably 2-3 years ago, and probably logged there twice or more, I am not using it, and not rejecting you like you did to Dusan :lol: (that was funny sorry Douchen :D)

Congrats, keep 'em coming!
    :lol: Sorry about the emails, if you log back onto facebook you can adjust the notification settings so it won't email you anymore, I had to do that when I was getting 50+ emails a day from facebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)