The fastest player in Serie A (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Our fastest player is definitely Giovinco, while the fastest in the league might be Pato or Di Natale but Seba is there too.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
You may be right.

What about Miccoli,Zarate,Lavezzi?
I've never seen Lavezzi as a fast player, but all that changed after our last game against Napoli, As for Zarate, he seems to have lost some of his fitness this season but you're right he's fast enough and so is Miccoli.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think right now Pato is probably the fastest player in the Serie A. To all those who say Eto'o. Watch Eto'o properly next time he plays, he has definitely lost a yard or two of his pace.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think right now Pato is probably the fastest player in the Serie A. To all those who say Eto'o. Watch Eto'o properly next time he plays, he has definitely lost a yard or two of his pace.
I think not, there simply isn't as much space to show it.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Heard a player called "Erwin Hoffer" playing for napoli is probably one of the fastest players not just in italy but probably in Europe. A friend who happened to live in Austria used to watch him play said to me when he first moved to napoli that he's probably one of the fastest players in europe.

But i never really saw the guy to be honest....

OP
giovanotti

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Heard a player called "Erwin Hoffer" playing for napoli is probably one of the fastest players not just in italy but probably in Europe. A friend who happened to live in Austria used to watch him play said to me when he first moved to napoli that he's probably one of the fastest players in europe.

He's a striker I checked.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006

Fastest in Europe?

You clearly haven't seen Richard Foster.

Foster is the probably fastest player I've seen (in person), and I saw Henry when he could still run.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)