So we still need a right back (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I mean Grygera was not killing out there last night. And Zebina is no Cafu.

What do you say to...

:eyebrows:

He's been so terrible lately that there's no way to go but up. And maybe Ciro could give him the will to live again :wink:

Buy on AliExpress.com

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
he has passed it, grygera is not molinaro, yes he´s average, but still acceptable. let just play zebina, he impressed me this year.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
How many years does he have left in him anyway? He might be a good stopper with good positioning but he'll be slow and probably won't give us much in attack.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
If we do get him, which we most definitely won't. Expect Marcello Lippi to attend a lot more Juve games since his Italian back 5 are the same as Juve's back 5.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
NO

And it has absolutely nothing to do with what he said, or how he left us during Calciopoli.

He's definitely past it. I watch a lot of Milan matches and i can safely say that he's finished.
Cannavaro was playing in a different league, where no attention was paid to defense and in a team where the defense had no support at all from the midfield. In a familiar surrounding Cannavaro started playing well again.
Zambrotta though has been bad even in Italy. He's been useless in attack, very bad in defense.

Ain't got the speed anymore, certainly ain't got the stamina to control the entire flank.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Are we saying that we need a RB because of yesterday's match or general?
Because if it was for yesterday's match we needed a Right CB rather than an actual runner.
But generally speaking, I would say Yes to a new RB, or we give Caceres a good chance to show what he's capable off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)