DO NOT ORDER THE UEFA/FSC/SETANTA CL STREAMS (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So, I ordered the FSC/UEFA stream online for the match tonight, $10 purchase. The match didn't start airing on the stream until 20 minutes after it already started, thus making me miss some of the first half. Then, once it started to work, it would buffer every ten seconds, or else when the ball was in one of the 18 yard boxes. The second half was a little better, but the match was still delayed by ten minutes. At around the 80th minute on my stream, coinciding with the end of the match in real time, a screen popped up and said, "Match Has Ended". :sergio:

Fuck.

Those.

Guys.

I'm emailing the fuck out of them and demanding my money back. FSC and their UEFA crap is already a disaster.

Everyone... DONT ORDER THAT CRAP.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yeah, I tried that service a few years ago. It was just as bad back then, even when you didn't watch a game live but on tape delay.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    but why would you pay for something when you can get it for free?
    Dude, most of the streams for big matches don't usually work for me. JustinTV? Come on. That's why.

I wanted to make sure to not be interrupted by bullshit today, but still was.

Now they've lost my business for good.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Dude, most of the streams for big matches don't usually work for me. JustinTV? Come on. That's why.

I wanted to make sure to not be interrupted by bullshit today, but still was.

Now they've lost my business for good.
    yea justin.tv has never worked for me thru a full match. have you tried catching a stream using VLC player? all you need is the URL similar to using WMP

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    yea justin.tv has never worked for me thru a full match. have you tried catching a stream using VLC player? all you need is the URL similar to using WMP
    Macs don't use that shit, so I guess next time I'll just have to use the desktop computer.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Just start threatening them, Andy.

How many thousands of potential customers can you put off using them by going round different forums and saying what happened?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    The Sopcast streams I use never go out. The quality isn't amazing but it's reliable.

Myp2p.eu > live football > Juve > then click a sopcast link.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    The Sopcast streams I use never go out. The quality isn't amazing but it's reliable.

Myp2p.eu > live football > Juve > then click a sopcast link.
    Has Sopcast really improved? A few years ago when it came out, it was just like Justin TV.

The other problem is I have a Mac, so I'll probably have to use the desktop instead, which sucks.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Thanks for the input, Andy. I almost bought UEFA's stream for the match against Bordeaux.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    .... and I thought UEFA would be top quality. For around US$ 15 a month I get Serie A & CL through IPTV. Most of the times it works like a charm. The IPTV technology is already mature so I really don't understand why UEFA is dishing out crap. Don't let them off the hook on this one.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Thanks for biting one hard for the team, Andy. I suspected they sucked, but this is worse than I expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)