fitness (1 Viewer)

dp10+d28

Sep 29, 2009
Hi guys,

I've seen all the juve matches this season and found one thing in common, we seem to be totally exhausted after 60 mins. The bologna game was the exact same as the chievo game, the only difference being chievo did not manage to score. Our excuse vs chievo was it was the 1st match and players were unfit. Then the injuries we seem to miss the most number of top players / match as compared to any other top team. Its been happening for the last 2 years so It cant be a coincidence. It surely is down to training. Dont you think we need new fitness/medical coaches more than a center back or left back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Hi guys,

I've seen all the juve matches this season and found one thing in common, we seem to be totally exhausted after 60 mins. The bologna game was the exact same as the chievo game, the only difference being chievo did not manage to score. Our excuse vs chievo was it was the 1st match and players were unfit. Then the injuries we seem to miss the most number of top players / match as compared to any other top team. Its been happening for the last 2 years so It cant be a coincidence. It surely is down to training. Dont you think we need new fitness/medical coaches more than a center back or left back.
All Italian teams are unfit, they're designed to play for 90mins not 120mins like La Liga etc.

NOTHING is more important than a new CB

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Hi guys,

I've seen all the juve matches this season and found one thing in common, we seem to be totally exhausted after 60 mins.
well what do you expect?we are a bunch of computer geeks huddled around computer screens waffling on about a football club that 99% of us have never seen in the flesh,we never exersize, we never see sunlight and the only exertion we get is from wanking off to Megan Fox in Transformers

what next Einstein?
i have been monitoring these forums for many months and i found one thing in common, we all seem to be luckless virgins with a latent homosexual streak.....

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think you hit "submit" to the wrong thread there, Adrian. :D
That would be a great addition to the forum: as well as a 'submit' button, there should be a 'submit to the wrong thread' button, which would randomly choose a thread for you post to appear in.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
That would be a great addition to the forum: as well as a 'submit' button, there should be a 'submit to the wrong thread' button, which would randomly choose a thread for you post to appear in.
genius,

though lots of people will be wondering who the fuck Pado is and why he has his balls hanging out of a unitard

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
well what do you expect?we are a bunch of computer geeks huddled around computer screens waffling on about a football club that 99% of us have never seen in the flesh,we never exersize, we never see sunlight and the only exertion we get is from wanking off to Megan Fox in Transformers

what next Einstein?
i have been monitoring these forums for many months and i found one thing in common, we all seem to be luckless virgins with a latent homosexual streak.....
Hey that word is offensive, we prefer the term vaginally challenged

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
This is what I don't like about this forum. New guys come here and asks things about Juventus give ideas and so on, so the juventuz member (not all of them) they start making fun of him and so on, they go off topic showing boobs and other shit things which are not related to the topic at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)