[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Since this game is played already after such a short period and we have tricky away trip at Munich next week, we surely should think about some rotation here.

Not knowing the state of DP nor Diego, i would play Iaquinta and Trezeguet from the start. And rotate between Camo and Gio. If either of DP or Diego is back then its a good bonus, give them 45 minutes or bit less. Since this is just Bologna. We need to be ready for Munich. Its quite important to get something from the next CL game, since Bordeaux play the group outsiders.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    let Amauri score his 1st in this one and rest Vincenzo for the CL I say.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I think Camo and Iaquinta should both be rested as they have played a lot of minutes so far and their good form will be key against Bayern. Both Diego and Melo should play if they are fit to get in some game time and adjust to the team. Since this isn't a game against a top side now is a great time to try either Zebinga or Caceres at RB. I would also love to cram Giovinco in there somewhere but with Diego in need of playing time I don't think he fits in anywhere. Assuming that Diego is fit for this match while Tiago, Sissoko, Canna, and DP are out I would play:

---------------Buffon

Zebina--Chiellini--Leggro--Grosso

-----------------Melo

-------Marchisio-----De Ceglie

-----------------Diego

----------Amauri----Trezeguet

Fuck Poulsen, D.C. can have his midfield spot

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Marchisio looked as though he is slightly hurt last evening or was it pure fatigue. Poulsen was awful and I wondered if he deserves another chance with Bologna seeing we have a Munich game coming and 2 of our CMS are still injured ...

Amauri - Trezeguet
    Diego
    Marrone - Melo - Camoranesi
    De Ceglie - Chiellini - Caceres - Grygera
    Buffon​

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    How about resting Grosso too? He plays all the game for us since he joined from Lyon. He also has International game which he scored against Bulgaria..

We can play De Ceglie as LB or might try Caceres there too. Amauri has to start and find his goal scoring touch, it's the right chance. Giovinco will start again too. I love to see Marrone play from the start but i think Ferrara will choose Poulsen again instead of him for this game

-----------------Buffon
    Caceres - Legro - Chiellini - DC
    ------Camo - Poulsen - Melo
    -------------Giovinco
    ----------Amauri - Trez

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    the reason why Seba isn't back in his form is because he can't play on that position (the 1 in a 4-3-1-2) he is to isolated there. The diffrence with Diego and Giovinco is that Diego comes and get the ball from midfield, Giovinco just stands and is looking for a pass

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    Iaquinta reminds me of Adebayor at Arsenal with the 1 in 5 conversion rate thing going on. We need him to become more clinical

When the cross for the first goal came in, I felt comfortable that it was all 6 foot 3 inches of Grosso going to meet it only for Mesto to meet the ball instead

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Diego HAS to play, he needs to have a game in his boots before the Bayern game.

Let Marchisio play too, he's flying high at the moment. Let's not rotate too much yet. Can't risk any points here.

I'd like to see something like this..

Buffon
    Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini De Ceglie
    Salihamidzic Melo Marchisio
    Diego Giovinco
    Trezeguet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)