Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) - Movies & TV - Juventuz Forums - Page 1299
Page 1299 of 1299 FirstFirst ... 299799119912491289129712981299
Results 25,961 to 25,966 of 25966

Cash
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    I watched Black Panther last night. Disappointed. It started off well, but the longer it lasted the worse it got. First 1/3 of the movie was well done, but later on it got so much worse. It got horrible when they introduced the main villian, Erik Killmonger, who was absolutely horrible. Why? He had that horrible haircut and it just didn't fit the movie. It was like using Pogba for Rear Window. It makes no sense. It felt like 2 different movies combined. Martin Freeman (I really like him) was also a very back pick.

Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    Did anyone watch Infinity War?
    I did.

Mixed feelings about it. What I liked the most is the fact how they didn't screw up having so many super heroes on the screen. It was a tough job. Russo brothers did a great job when they made Winter Soldier, so I wanted to see if they managed this one as well.

What I didn't like about the movie is (obviously) many weak char (due to the number of them, obviously). I hated how first half of the movie had so much comedy. It's not like it's not funny, but it's just too much IMO. I expected more from Captain America. Also Hulk, Spiderman, Panther and many others were totally pointless.

Also

Spoiler:
    If Thanos completed his task, killing so many of them (they actually disappeared, what pity, would've been so much better had he killed them with his arms), I don't get the post-credit sceen, so why is he coming back? Makes no sense. And where was Nick Fury? Why didn't have at least 20 seconds of him before having that post credit scene? I wonder if Captain Marvel is a good response to Wonder Woman that DC spit out. I loved how Loki died, though. But still, I expect everyone to revive in the next movie... somehow. Worst part of the movie: Black Panther yelling Wakand Forever. That was so horrible and embarrassing. Best part: Thor kicking ass and Captain and Black Panther running in the front line.

But still, considering all other movies I'd say this one is better than the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Been catching up on my super hero movies

Thor Ragnorak was amazing. Best one ive seen yet

Also really liked Spider-man Homecoming but disliked Guardians of the galaxy 2

About to watch Civil War.
    Guardians 2 is one of the worst movies that came out. Absolutely horrible. Spiderman Homecoming is right next to it imo, it was a total failure in my books. I can't stand the new kid, he's just

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation! Watched it last night, it was awesome!
    you should watch Omoide no M‚nÓ if you haven't already. ByŰsoku 5 senchimÍtoru is also great, but not on that level imo.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    534 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    I watched Black Panther last night. Disappointed. It started off well, but the longer it lasted the worse it got. First 1/3 of the movie was well done, but later on it got so much worse. It got horrible when they introduced the main villian, Erik Killmonger, who was absolutely horrible. Why? He had that horrible haircut and it just didn't fit the movie. It was like using Pogba for Rear Window. It makes no sense. It felt like 2 different movies combined. Martin Freeman (I really like him) was also a very back pick.

I did.

Mixed feelings about it. What I liked the most is the fact how they didn't screw up having so many super heroes on the screen. It was a tough job. Russo brothers did a great job when they made Winter Soldier, so I wanted to see if they managed this one as well.

What I didn't like about the movie is (obviously) many weak char (due to the number of them, obviously). I hated how first half of the movie had so much comedy. It's not like it's not funny, but it's just too much IMO. I expected more from Captain America. Also Hulk, Spiderman, Panther and many others were totally pointless.

Also

Spoiler:
    If Thanos completed his task, killing so many of them (they actually disappeared, what pity, would've been so much better had he killed them with his arms), I don't get the post-credit sceen, so why is he coming back? Makes no sense. And where was Nick Fury? Why didn't have at least 20 seconds of him before having that post credit scene? I wonder if Captain Marvel is a good response to Wonder Woman that DC spit out. I loved how Loki died, though. But still, I expect everyone to revive in the next movie... somehow. Worst part of the movie: Black Panther yelling Wakand Forever. That was so horrible and embarrassing. Best part: Thor kicking ass and Captain and Black Panther running in the front line.

But still, considering all other movies I'd say this one is better than the majority.

Guardians 2 is one of the worst movies that came out. Absolutely horrible. Spiderman Homecoming is right next to it imo, it was a total failure in my books. I can't stand the new kid, he's just

you should watch Omoide no M‚nÓ if you haven't already. ByŰsoku 5 senchimÍtoru is also great, but not on that level imo.
      Spoiler:
    Post credits scene: Captain Marvel. She's getting her own movie early next year; she's key to reversing the chaos that Thanos caused. Also, the movie was true to the comics, and most of the characters are coming back. You knew Thanos was bound to accomplish his mission, and that many characters would die. Dr. Strange alluded to it when he mentioned the 14+ million outcomes that he witnessed where only one results in the heroes emerging victorious. Their "sacrifices" were necessary for that possible scenario/outcome to take place.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    12 Strong or You were never really here?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    12 Strong or You were never really here?
    You Were Never Really Here is a horrible movie imo.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk
    Forza Ferrari!

Forza Juventus!

Allez Les Blues!

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)