True Blood (1 Viewer)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
It picks up. I really loved it. Basically a story of how vampires become mainstream and a fact-of-life and asking for their rights in America, bills thrown around in congress...etc.

The show is interesting because it depicts minorities (blacks, gays, hispanics...etc) being prejudice against vampires in the same way that these minorities suffered throughout history...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, really good. Starts of really slow though, can't blame those who gave up on it.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I was one of them too. But i ve heard that season 2 has made some huge leaps of quality. Too bad i ve erased everything on my hard...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
2nd season is way more fun. Though the last 3-4 episodes get dragged out a bit. But defenitely one of the better and unique series on tv, aslong as you dont take it too seriously.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
My wife is addicted to the show. Actually, she's addicted to anything with vampires. Come to think of it, she gets less sleep than I do.

Uh oh

Jul 5, 2006
My wife is addicted to the show. Actually, she's addicted to anything with vampires. Come to think of it, she gets less sleep than I do.

Uh oh
:eyebrows:

i've read the novels (so far 4 of them are published in Turkey), easy reading and cute serie! in the show the script is almost stick to the novel,so i loved it but Anna Paquin... she is ugly and unbearable:/ ..***..

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
ĵџvє_вãвγ;2770459 said:
:eyebrows:

i've read the novels (so far 4 of them are published in Turkey), easy reading and cute serie! in the show the script is almost stick to the novel,so i loved it but Anna Paquin... she is ugly and unbearable:/ ..***..
I liked the first season,i havent got the chance to watch the second season and the 3rd season is over now,so i might get both season downloaded..but yeah Anna Paquin is ugly and unbearable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)