Historical Juve books? (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm not really the type to read books about sports, but I'd like to know if you guys know about any books that tell the story of our history? For instance, I'd love to read about the 80s with Trap and Platini.

Anyone into this?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
there is a book called "John Charles: Gentle Giant" by Mario Risoli.

didn't read it but I saw it in Rami's book collection.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #8
    I'm not desperate for a book. I'm just saying if someone knows something good, come forth. Preferably something that goes back more than 1995 when I got into this.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    When I was last in Italy I picked up a Juventus centennial book at the Via Garibaldi Juvestore. (In Italian, however.)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    They're missing out on at least 10million potential customers
    They? Anyone here with a sufficient grasp of English to write well and of Italian for research purposes, and who has the time and motivation could produce an unofficial history. If it's really 10M sales, I'm thinking it'd have been done already. Regardless, it may be the kind of project a literate but underemployed Juventuz member may enjoy.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #15
    They? Anyone here with a sufficient grasp of English to write well and of Italian for research purposes, and who has the time and motivation could produce an unofficial history. If it's really 10M sales, I'm thinking it'd have been done already. Regardless, it may be the kind of project a literate but underemployed Juventuz member may enjoy.
    That's raising the bar though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)