The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Since we are fascist pigs and won't take any feedback into consideration, to humour the rest of the farm we are proud to present this thread for questioning and feedback.

Any action from any moderator that you think is up to be questioned please bring it here. We are willing to answer all your questions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dunno if this forum has this system, but on another forum I saw that the Suggestions/Comments are kept private and are not seen by anyone except the moderators...is that possible here?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    I dunno if this forum has this system, but on another forum I saw that the Suggestions/Comments are kept private and are not seen by anyone except the moderators...is that possible here?
    Everything is possible, but I don't get what you are aiming at here.

If you have a suggestion which you want to keep private, can't you send any of the moderators a PM? I am sure he can either answer you or bring it up to the other moderators in the batcave.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Everything is possible, but I don't get what you are aiming at here.

If you have a suggestion which you want to keep private, can't you send any of the moderators a PM? I am sure he can either answer you or bring it up to the other moderators in the batcave.
    From another forum where i'm a moderator, i keep getting the "reported posts" on my e-mail.
    The reported post is followed by a comment from the member who's reporting the post.

Personally i find it annoying because people find it much easier to criticise something behind the back of the guy they're criticising and you only get to hear one side of the story.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    From another forum where i'm a moderator, i keep getting the "reported posts" on my e-mail.
    The reported post is followed by a comment from the member who's reporting the post.

Personally i find it annoying because people find it much easier to criticise something behind the back of the guy they're criticising and you only get to hear one side of the story.
    Only few moderators on this forum receive the reported posts. Unfortunately I am one of them. And you don't want to see the comments I receive for the silliest of posts.

The funniest was one reporting one of my posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)