Write about Juventus on ESPN (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A genuine opportunity would be like going to see Juventus play for free. This however is spam.

OP
Sep 1, 2009
  • Thread Starter #4
    The links have been edited out of the post. Not sure why.

But if you go to ESPNsoccernet.com and click on the 'Soccernet needs you!' link in the spotlight you will see all of the information.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Are you kidding? If I wrote for ESPNsoccernet, I would basically write nothing but vitriolic hate for ESPN and their provincial exclusivity of coverage centered around England.

How their TV network is staffed by complete boobs in the U.S. How they squander the exclusive rights to air Champions League games here -- basically telling soccer fans, "screw you, we don't give a rat's ass" if you're not following one of the English teams, Barca, or Real Madrid.

Give me a genuine opportunity to vent on how much ESPN is run by football cretins, and I will gladly take it. That you have to post an appeal to a random group of amateur fans of Juventus only underscores how clueless your organization is on the sport beyond the spoon-fed confines of England, Barca, and Real Madrid.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    hmm Giuvents? How about they hire better commentators, who know the names and their pronunciations like they should.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)