'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 - Music - Juventuz Forums - Page 2250
Page 2250 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 125017502150220022402248224922502251 LastLast
Results 44,981 to 45,000 of 45001
  1. #44981
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,488
    Cash
    46,100
    Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    New Album is really meh imo, but i like the opener a lot. Groovy. @Nomuken

    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  2. #44982
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,488
    Cash
    46,100
    Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  3. #44983
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,372
    Cash
    74,603
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Random video, but Nneka

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  4. #44984
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    26,488
    Cash
    46,100
    Mentioned
    1679 Post(s)


    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  5. #44985
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,372
    Cash
    74,603
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  6. #44986
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,735
    Cash
    22,520
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    I really, really miss this dude


    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  7. #44987
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,681
    Cash
    59,772
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn this one is fire @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a>



    - - - Updated - - -

    Wtf. When did Lupe get this good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  8. #44988
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,372
    Cash
    74,603
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post


    - - - Updated - - -

    Damn this one is fire @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a>



    - - - Updated - - -

    Wtf. When did Lupe get this good?

    Lupe is a lyrical genius, that goes without saying. Cant wait for his new album coming around summer time.





    Btw, new J.Cole album out today for ze rap fans here.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  9. #44989
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,681
    Cash
    59,772
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Lupe is a lyrical genius, that goes without saying. Cant wait for his new album coming around summer time.





    Btw, new J.Cole album out today for ze rap fans here.
    I thought he fell off, but it seems he's better than ever
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  10. #44990
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,372
    Cash
    74,603
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    He has been disenchanted with the industry and music scene in general, but his talent didnt fell of, just his drive/urge for it all mainstream wise (was stuck in horrible studio deal for like 6-7 years). Has said he will retire multiple times, but instead seems to be content with being independant/underground act more now. Which is odd since he is super famous, but thats basically it, besides being an opinionated social media troll full time lol.




    You dont fell off when you released this song/album just couple years ago...











    He drops gems that goes unnoticed alot so if you are a fan just wait for the releases.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  11. #44991
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,681
    Cash
    59,772
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    He has been disenchanted with the industry and music scene in general, but his talent didnt fell of, just his drive/urge for it all mainstream wise (was stuck in horrible studio deal for like 6-7 years). Has said he will retire multiple times, but instead seems to be content with being independant/underground act more now. Which is odd since he is super famous, but thats basically it, besides being an opinionated social media troll full time lol.




    You dont fell off when you released this song/album just couple years ago...











    He drops gems that goes unnoticed alot so if you are a fan just wait for the releases.
    Sweet

    And $#@! Atlantic
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  12. #44992
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,372
    Cash
    74,603
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)


    - - - Updated - - -

    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  13. #44993
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,735
    Cash
    22,520
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Kanye is producing Nas' new album.

    Release date: June 15th
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  14. #44994
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,681
    Cash
    59,772
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Kanye is producing Nas' new album.

    Release date: June 15th
    Awesome, the day before my bday
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  15. #44995
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,735
    Cash
    22,520
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Awesome, the day before my bday

    Don't think that for one second, it isn't a coincidence
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  16. #44996
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    53,681
    Cash
    59,772
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Don't think that for one second, it isn't a coincidence
    Really? I thought Nas was doing it just for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  17. #44997
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,475
    Cash
    201,239
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Kanye is producing Nas' new album.

    Release date: June 15th
    Love Nas.

    You don't post much in the football area anymore.
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  18. #44998
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,735
    Cash
    22,520
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Really? I thought Nas was doing it just for me
    That is what I was getting at. That it isn't a coincidence.

    Of course I worded it incorrectly

    I'm an idiot

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Love Nas.

    You don't post much in the football area anymore.
    No fun posting there anymore.

    No one listens to anyone in there anyway. It's all about who can speak louder over the other.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  19. #44999
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,475
    Cash
    201,239
    Mentioned
    2274 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post

    No fun posting there anymore.

    No one listens to anyone in there anyway. It's all about who can speak louder over the other.


    Maybe I will call you sometime this week to discuss footie

    jk, i won't bug ya. Hope the little one is doing well!
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  20. #45000
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,735
    Cash
    22,520
    Mentioned
    577 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post


    Maybe I will call you sometime this week to discuss footie

    jk, i won't bug ya. Hope the little one is doing well!
    He turns 2 on Saturday.

    I'm taking Friday off to get his party ready. Lightning McQueen themed party.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

Similar Threads

  1. im glad to be part of this team.....
    By doxatos in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25.02.2008, 20:52
  2. Amore Bianconero BUFFON & Del Piero
    By Alex-444 in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 19.01.2008, 15:19
  3. Del Piero Movie
    By Vidocq in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24.09.2006, 16:27
  4. Rome is crumbling - Part I
    By Evelyn8 in forum Club football
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03.12.2004, 12:31
  5. Rome is crumbling - Part II
    By Evelyn8 in forum Club football
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 24.09.2002, 15:12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •