[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
this will be a early test for our team and another key opportunity for us to begin to build a lead against Inter in the points standings

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We have Melo back. Poulsen deserves to be benched after tonight's 2nd half performance.

Lets hope for a repeat of last year's 4:1 win in Rome. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Buffon; Cáceres, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Grosso; Camoranesi, F. Melo, Tiago; Diego; Amauri, Iaquinta.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
    Jul 4, 2008
    We have Melo back. Poulsen deserves to be benched after tonight's 2nd half performance.

Lets hope for a repeat of last year's 4:1 win in Rome. :D
    Amen. Hopefully Zebina and Del Piero is back too. I would love to see us playing like this:

Buffon; Zebina, Cannavaro, Chiellini, De Ceglie; Camoranesi, Melo, Tiago/Marchisio(whoevers in the better condition); Diego; Amauri, Del Piero

And maybe we can see Cáceres coming in, as well as Trezeguet if he doesn't start.

Either way I can see us winning this game and giving a better performance than the one from tonight. :bigscarf:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Roma is in pretty bad form, I know it's a derby but this shouldn't be a hard job for us. Last two matches they played 3-3 agains Kosice and last night they lost 3-2 against Genoa. The only player that should worry and that will probably destroy our defense will be Menez who has been playing great since their match Milan last season. He's shining and I'm afraid he could seriously destroy whole our defense. The rest of them is just :tdown: at the moment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    grygera needs to improve his game. This guy is a benchwarmer at best.

Good test for us.... lets pray DP and the other will be available for this game.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Grygera and Poulsen nearly got me a heart attack yesterday. I hope they don't get the chance to play against strong opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)