Luca Marrone (7 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

Name: Luca Marrone

Position: Central Midfield

Date of Birth: 28th March 1990

Birthplace: Turin

At The Club Since: 2001/02

Aiiight,I've been saying it a few times now(among others,Mark&Osman for example): that kid is special.If he'll get the opportunity to prove himself with the first squad in an official match he'll most probably take it.

He's not just good defensively,his passing seems to be great as well(example:today's awesome assist to Amauri). Agressive,strong body,covers a lot of space and he looks very calm with the ball at his feet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehehe, it was finally time to big him up :juventus:

Even if I seen good stuff by watching highlights of primavera season, or watching viareggio games (2 playoff games), and that he has defenitely been one of the standout talents, I am still somewhat suprised atleast so far, Ciro is giving him quite the chance with the senior team :tup: I think it might be more then just an Ekdal role (though he was unfortunate by being injured when there was room to play), and that Ferrara has bit more serious plans for him to get as much time as possible with the squad in the near future. Hope he takes the chance :flag1:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Eℓvin;2102002 said:
Man, it's a weird feeling cheering for footballers who are younger than you, isn't it?
I don't. If they are born after 1987 they don't exist to me. I see a lot of black spaces nowadays.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Eℓvin;2102002 said:
Man, it's a weird feeling cheering for footballers who are younger than you, isn't it?
Not anymore, you are now passing through the transition period that I passed through years ago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Now lets not start getting carried away here and kissing each others' asses. The kid has a long ways to go.

I'm just glad that he isn't loaned out yet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes I know, that's how we've been since ages. Maybe Ferrara would encourage keeping youngsters and ship off ageing players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)