[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No Momo, but lets hope Melo and Marchisio give their fragile midfield some lesson, like last time in CL. Tiago even if improved is more like them then a real fighter, I mean, he was brushed off by skinny ass Navas against Sevilla :D And dont consider Zanetti because he is simply not so good anymore, he is very static and lethargic, not much of a challenge to get past him.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Melo was supposed to arrive at training today but cut his vacation short for Juve. If those Real players started training today I don't think Pellegrini will play them on Friday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I know, and he did well, but its not an exaggeration to say Momo was doing all the bossing and owning, at times it was like he gave them back the ball so he could slide tackle the shit out of them :howler:

I should find those old pics, will post them, hehe.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
    I watched some of the Madrid game...not much to report apart from the fact that they are as always very fragile at the back...once they lose the ball they seem lost...

Plus I'd prefer Casillas...I like his walls

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Is DC still injured or what? Ciro and not Siro(yeah, I'm talking to you GolTV announcers) uses Grygera, Brazzo and even the gardener at LB not to start Molinaro. :p

If De Ceglie and Zebina play as we want them to play we could have some fun this year. We look good now. Imagine when we get the fullbacks in the game.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    That's like saying do you want to screw Betty White or Angela Lansbury.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Would like to see this

Buffon

Zebina - Chiellini - Cannavaro - Salihamidzic

Marchisio - Melo​

Camoranesi - Diego - Del Piero(C)

Iaquinta​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)