Yet another muslim TOUCHDOWN! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Saudi man arrested after boasting about sex on TV Story Highlights
Mazen Abdul Jawad appeared last week on a show on Lebanese channel

He gives "graphic details about his sexual conquests," reports Arab News

In deeply conservative Saudi Arabia, pre-marital sex is illegal

About 100 people have filed a complaint against Abdul Jawad; punishment not clear

July 25, 2009 -- Updated 0651 GMT (1451 HKT)Next Article in World »

By Mohammed Jamjoom
CNN

(CNN) -- A Saudi Arabian man was arrested after bragging about his sex life on television, local media reported.

Mazen Abdul Jawad appeared last week on a show on Lebanese channel LBC, where he went into "graphic details about his sexual conquests," according to Arab News, an English daily.

A segment of the show "Red Line" posted on YouTube shows the 32-year-old talking about sex and foreplay. He also discusses losing his virginity to a neighbor while he was 14.

In deeply conservative Saudi Arabia, pre-marital sex is illegal and unrelated men and women are not allowed to mingle.

A government official told the newspaper that discussing sex in public is a punishable offense that may affect anyone involved in the broadcast.

"It is wrong to host people on television to speak publicly about vice and issues against our religion," said Ahmad Qasim Al-Ghamdi, director of Mecca's branch of the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice, also known as the religious police.

"The program presents anomalies and deviancy in society that are unacceptable and immoral, and should be punished according to Shariah."

About 100 people have filed a complaint against Abdul Jawad, alleging among other things, that he violated a principle of Shariah law by "publicizing his sinful behavior," the daily said.

It is unclear what punishment, if any, Abdul Jawad faces.

CNN has been unable to reach Abdul Jawad or the Saudi Ministry of Justice for comment.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Isn't it amazing how we can send a man to the moon and have utterly retarded regions like Saudi Arabia at the same time?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Maybe I do. But if you're married and your wife cheated on you. What would you do? Just walk out?

I believe in the Islamic System. Stoning wasn't created to show how cruel religion is or anything of that sort.

Islam orders not to have an illicit affair outside the course of marriage. If you do, you face the penalty. Now the choice is all yours.

Again I raise my point, Islam forbids cheating on your wife. Simply put.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    Maybe I do. But if you're married and your wife cheated on you. What would you do? Just walk out?
    I would not stone her, if that's what you're suggesting. I mean.. STONING? Are you fucking serious?

You want me to respect a religion that not only condones, but actually orders stoning? How on earth are you showing respect to a fellow man by stoning him?

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13

I believe in the Islamic System. Stoning wasn't created to show how cruel religion is or anything of that sort.

Islam orders not to have an illicit affair outside the course of marriage. If you do, you face the penalty. Now the choice is all yours.

Again I raise my point, Islam forbids cheating on your wife. Simply put.
    That's not the point. There's no reason the punishment has to be stoning. You take pleasure out of throwing stones at another guy. That's what this is about. You have the primitive reaction of publicly humiliating another man to make yourself feel good.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I would not stone her, if that's what you're suggesting. I mean.. STONING? Are you fucking serious?

You want me to respect a religion that not only condones, but actually orders stoning? How on earth are you showing respect to a fellow man by stoning him?
    No 7. Islam and I want nothing from you to be honest. I am just trying to explain it to you in a simpler method. If you are locked up on some thoughts and not willing to understand then, you are just wasting your time looking for Islam negatives and posting them around here.

To get stoned, you need to commit an illicit affair outside the course of marriage like I said before. And to be proven by 4 eye-witnesses. Its not that you will be taken like a lamb to slaughter.

Anyhow.. I am just tired of those Anti-Islam threads you keep raising. :sergio:

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    No 7. Islam and I want nothing from you to be honest. I am just trying to explain it to you in a simpler method. If you are locked up on some thoughts and not willing to understand then, you are just wasting your time looking for Islam negatives and posting them around here.

To get stoned, you need to commit an illicit affair outside the course of marriage like I said before. And to be proven by 4 eye-witnesses. Its not that you will be taken like a lamb to slaughter.

Anyhow.. I am just tired of those Anti-Islam threads you keep raising. :sergio:
    Anti-Islam threads? This is an anti-moron thread. You can't send a guy to jail because he brags about his sex life. That's retarded. And stoning people is just out of the question. So what if he had an illicit affair? Yeah, too bad for his wife. Maybe there could be some sort of economical punishment. Hell, I know it would be moronic, but send the guy to jail for a year or so. Do not stone him.

And no, it is not like slaughtering a lamb. It is much less humane.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    That's not the point. There's no reason the punishment has to be stoning. You take pleasure out of throwing stones at another guy. That's what this is about. You have the primitive reaction of publicly humiliating another man to make yourself feel good.
    Wrong man! Who said anything about pleasure.
    Look.. If there was a propper system implemented, no one would get hurt!

And to be honest Stoning cases aren't very much popular. So its not like we go to stonning activities every day or so. Even in the very early times of Islam.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)