Massimo Four 0's (copyright Michael Burkington the 3rd) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Channel 4 Football Italia said:
Friday 17 July, 2009

A surprising transfer rumour is emerging that Milan have offered Massimo Oddo in exchange for want-away Juventus striker David Trezeguet.

Both players are unsettled, but due to their huge wages are unable to find other clubs to accommodate them.

Oddo returned from his loan spell at Bayern Munich with the Germans deciding not to take up their option on the World Cup winner.

Trezeguet is increasingly crowded out after the arrival of Diego, but interest from Olympique Lyonnais and Marseille came to nothing.

Milan see this as a cost-effective way of ending their striker problem, as they are refusing to increase their £12.5m offer for Sevilla hitman Luis Fabiano.

A straight swap would allow both clubs to replenish their squads in needed areas at practically no cost.

According to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani has proposed the exchange and is waiting for an answer.
Would like Oddo but not like this, Trez is worth 4 Oddo's at least.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    I know i am but thank you, some people are acting as if we have Dani Alves or something, we have fucking Zebina 90% of the right backs we gonna be linked with will probably be upgrades from him, however Oddo for Trez would be a fucking joke.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)