Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    I post on another board and it's a european ones, right now Barca fans are in a worst condition than i am, some are shooting themselves while i type this for:

1.Not getting Villa
    2.Getting Ibra
    3.Losing Eto who is better than Camel Face
    4.Getting raped for paying 40 million for a downgrade

the rest are either:

1.hoping it's not true and waiting to wake up
    2.convincing themselves it's a good deal and trying to accept and cope
    3.in the :0 phase

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    You guys say good riddance as if he was in Juve, no it's not good riddance Ibra never fucking showed up in fucking big games, Eto is pro at that, Ibra is slow Eto is fast, Eto is a fucking cold blooded finisher Ibra is not, Eto do not fucking stop the fucking attacks he can play with a team that plays flowing football without disturbing the pace, Karate kid can't. Beside what do you think Inter will do with that fucking money? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    You guys say good riddance as if he was in Juve, no it's not good riddance Ibra never fucking showed up in fucking big games, Eto is pro at that, Ibra is slow Eto is fast, Eto is a fucking cold blooded finisher Ibra is not, Eto do not fucking stop the fucking attacks he can play with a team that plays flowing football without disturbing the pace, Karate kid can't. Beside what do you think Inter will do with that fucking money? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.
    Calm down.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    This wont happen, at all, plus 40m is bogus.

But Moratti talks it up like he is trying a trade like that. And guess what? I welcome it, Eto'o scores alot, but so did Zlatan last year, plus he IS Inters whoooooooole creative force, without him they have been nothing but Maicon crosses. And Eto'o has regressed a little as individual player, now he is more wait for service and score then fuck whole defences up on his own. And Inter without Zlatan is rather robust and dont offer much service, even if Eto'o would score quite a bit with what he gets. He is more or less best scorer around. But Inter would lose aloooooooot in selling Ibra.

Only way they can recoup it is if they bough Cassano too, doubt it. Hleb has very little impact has a player, despite having the skill needed to create, he just has quite little end product and impact.

P.S I repeat, this wont happen, even if it could be a solution for both clubs in getting rid of two unhappy players while getting a top replacement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Inter with Eto'o instead of Zlatan, a lesser team. You havent watched last 3 seasons if you cant realise that. He is their whole creative engine, not just a goalscorer, and last season showed he scores the big numbers needed, plus basically running everything. If a midfield which lacks creativity like Inters does plays behind Eto'o, then he wont do much more then just wait for service. A service Inter cant produce so much anymore with their constant assis tmaker.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    This wont happen, at all, plus 40m is bogus.

But Moratti talks it up like he is trying a trade like that. And guess what? I welcome it, Eto'o scores alot, but so did Zlatan last year, plus he IS Inters whoooooooole creative force, without him they have been nothing but Maicon crosses. And Eto'o has regressed a little as individual player, now he is more wait for service and score then fuck whole defences up on his own. And Inter without Zlatan is rather robust and dont offer much service, even if Eto'o would score quite a bit with what he gets. He is more or less best scorer around. But Inter would lose aloooooooot in selling Ibra.

Only way they can recoup it is if they bough Cassano too, doubt it. Hleb has very little impact has a player, despite having the skill needed to create, he just has quite little end product and impact.

P.S I repeat, this wont happen, even if it could be a solution for both clubs in getting rid of two unhappy players while getting a top replacement.
    Quoting a barca fan from that board:

Barca Fan said:
    10 PM NY EASTERN TIME = UPDATED SPORT.ES

Extra tid bits that make me believe this deal went down.

1. Laporta and Eto'o spoke over the phone to discuss what's going on and agreed to ends the media war against one another. Eto'o also hinted he would like to go to Serie A.

2. Laporta took charge of Villa deal. Offered 42 and allegedly 45 mil but with an ultimatum of don't screw around and waste our time. Guess we all saw what Llorente did and in the end, Ibra became the next best option.

So it looks very possible that this deal went down. Ibra is 6 foot 3 and only 2 months older than Villa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)