Cristiano Ronaldo New Video Clip! (1 Viewer)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Paris Hilton ditched Cristiano Ronaldo because he’s “a real cissy”

June 24th, 2009

LONDON - The reason why Paris Hilton ditched Cristiano Ronaldo after two nights of passion is apparently that the soccer ace is a “real cissy”.

The hotel heiress had reportedly told her pals that she could never seriously romance the Real Madrid winker, because she likes her men to be macho, reports The Daily Star.

Paris enjoyed a sizzling romp with the Portuguese ace in Los Angeles nightspot MyHouse as he celebrated his transfer from Manchester United.

A Hollywood source said: “She likes her guys to be macho and as far as she’s concerned Ronaldo turned out to be a real cissy.

“Paris likes her men rugged, it’s as simple as that.

“She thought her friends would laugh at her if she dated a guy who walks around with flowers in his hair.”

The source added: “He was just too uptight for her to find attractive.

“In the end, Paris realised their relationship simply wasn’t clicking. Paris got to know him and realised he’s not nearly hot enough.”

______

how did I miss that.. :rofl2:

P.S. didn't want to create another thread for flower boy

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
lol Like fuckin Paris is a treasure of the century or some shit, she's an ugly skank.

PS can't believe I just defended Ronaldo :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I was at the Real Madrid practice today in Toronto and during their scrimmage Ronaldo went down and was rolling around, the crowd was hissing and booing lol. Pretty funny stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)