Stoning (1 Viewer)

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    I wanted to have an ON topic discussion. Looks to me like the mussies are running away, because Yamen is making them uncomfortable. I also want to know Yammies reason.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Stoning? never tried it
    It's very cool. First you have to grow sexually frustrated for decades. From time to time you get to see beautiful western women, but mostly it's all burqahs and no touchie feelie. This requires a rigourous training regime.

And then the big day arrives. A friend of yours rapes a 13 year old girl. The girl, of course, has to be punished. So you bury her right up to her head. Then you go get the other villagers. You hand out big rocks and tell jokes about your aunt, but after that you kneel down and pray to the big man. This is Jesus I believe.

After all this the fiesta can finally begin.

Apr 12, 2004
    It's very cool. First you have to grow sexually frustrated for decades. From time to time you get to see beautiful western women, but mostly it's all burqahs and no touchie feelie. This requires a rigourous training regime.

And then the big day arrives. A friend of yours rapes a 13 year old girl. The girl, of course, has to be punished. So you bury her right up to her head. Then you go get the other villagers. You hand out big rocks and tell jokes about your aunt, but after that you kneel down and pray to the big man. This is Jesus I believe.

After all this the fiesta can finally begin.
    Bold = Assumption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)