Martin Cáceres (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diego_28

THE ZODIAC
Jun 27, 2009
Dont know anything bout this guy but if hes worth 17m with a 50m buy-out clause he cant be that bad . .

According to Uruguayan radio station, Sport 890, Martin Caceres agent, Daniel Fonseca, a former Juve forward, has travelled to Turin to begin talks with La Vecchia Signora. It is believed that the Italian outfit are hoping to secure loan deal with an option to make the move permanent at the end of the season.

Caceres joined Barca from his parent club, Villarreal last summer for a reported €16.5 million with a €50m buy-out clause attached to his contract which runs until 2012, but he only made 13 appearances for the Blaugrana.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
That's a goal.com rumour, right? Must be, cause there is no need for a fifth centre back, even if he might be talented.
And the clause of 50 m doesn't say anything, Barcelona is well known in giving players tremendous out-buying clauses.

edit: yes, it is a goal.com rumour. gosh, i hate them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'd rather see Andres Del Porto...he's a Bolivian who can play as LB or RB...he's worth 25m and a buyout clause of 2.5b

OP
Diego_28

Diego_28

THE ZODIAC
Jun 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    That's a goal.com rumour, right? Must be, cause there is no need for a fifth centre back, even if he might be talented.
    And the clause of 50 m doesn't say anything, Barcelona is well known in giving players tremendous out-buying clauses.

edit: yes, it is a goal.com rumour. gosh, i hate them.
    Yeah i get ya and i wouldnt usually believe them but when they name a source i suppose u gotta

OP
    Diego_28

Diego_28

THE ZODIAC
    Jun 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    I'd rather see Andres Del Porto...he's a Bolivian who can play as LB or RB...he's worth 25m and a buyout clause of 2.5b
    woah thats some crazy buy-out clause :shocked:

He sucks.Even more than Cannashit.
    Haha u might be right for all i know but you seriously seen that much of him to call him shit? And you might not like canna but any club would have took him for free

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
    Oct 26, 2008
    I didn't see that much.Cuz I have to wait until AM 4:00 to see.But when I see Barca match(when he was on the pitch),he wasn't 16.5m priced player. I think Barca overrated him.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    anyway reading closely, we might try to get him on loan...wouldn't be such a bad idea really, the guy can play all over the backline, and will add some pace and athleticism

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)