The Official Aussie Rules Football Thread (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't know how this will go but I want to give it a shot.

Talk or learn about the 150 year old game on here. Its one of the fastest and toughest sports on the planet.

About half way through one of the most competitive seasons I've ever seen played. My beloved Collingwood just won a 1 point the difference thriller :flag1: so I was inspired to open this thread :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #7
    hmm damn collingwood supporters.
    cant wait for tommorow's game
    carlton vs richmond

carn the blues :p
    Haha I had a big fight with a blues supporter just then. You will beat Richmond easily. They're a sad case, I feel sorry for Richmond supporters :lol:.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    ye we will win but im not expecting it to be too easy TBH not like last time.

ye i do to but hey that was us a few years back lol.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Damnn Pies fans, crazy people! You will have to teach the folks around here about the game though.

That was a good game but the Doggies big guns failed them. But those Pies are good, diddsy, medders, daisy, Leon, Hari o and swan are carrying the team and their performances have been great.

The forward line will need to come big if they are to do anything in September.

OP
    Nenz

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
  • Thread Starter #17
    Damnn Pies fans, crazy people! You will have to teach the folks around here about the game though.

That was a good game but the Doggies big guns failed them. But those Pies are good, diddsy, medders, daisy, Leon, Hari o and swan are carrying the team and their performances have been great.

The forward line will need to come big if they are to do anything in September.
    I'm damn excited about this season! We're getting better each match. Our midfield is finally starting to come together. Bulldogs will give you any excuse in the book but really, we choked their midfielders and every time they got into their forward line our defenders smashed them. Imagine when our big forwards are actually scoring.
    Who do you follow man?

hows my sydney swans doing??i have not followed up anymore afl since leaving sydney..same goes with nrl,damn i miss watching them..
    Sydney are pretty much rebuilding at the moment. They're playing ok just outside the top 8. Lost to Essendon in Sydney yesterday but Essendon are pretty good this year. Barry Hall was forced to retire too. He kept punching people in the face.

Anyway, a pretty big round. Collingwood vs. Footscray we didn't find out who's better than the other but it shows that both teams are actual contenders for the Grand Final this year.
    Geelong lost their second in a row for the first time in about 2 years. And West Coast of all the teams in the league almost knocked of St Kilda who haven't lost this year.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    I'm damn excited about this season! We're getting better each match. Our midfield is finally starting to come together. Bulldogs will give you any excuse in the book but really, we choked their midfielders and every time they got into their forward line our defenders smashed them. Imagine when our big forwards are actually scoring.
    Who do you follow man?

Sydney are pretty much rebuilding at the moment. They're playing ok just outside the top 8. Lost to Essendon in Sydney yesterday but Essendon are pretty good this year. Barry Hall was forced to retire too. He kept punching people in the face.

Anyway, a pretty big round. Collingwood vs. Footscray we didn't find out who's better than the other but it shows that both teams are actual contenders for the Grand Final this year.
    Geelong lost their second in a row for the first time in about 2 years. And West Coast of all the teams in the league almost knocked of St Kilda who haven't lost this year.
    I'm not that into it but sometimes I do and then it's North Melbourne.

Your mob could do something this year, Geelong have been shown out and St.Kilda can be exposed and I don't think they are as tough as Geelong or Hawthorn were last year. So you never know.

But I like the Crows this year, such an exciting team with young talent. I hope they go far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)