Hernanes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juve turn to Hernanes Sunday 5 July, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus juggle offers for Gaetano D’Agostino and Felipe Melo, but they are now linked with Brazilian midfielder Hernanes.

Both Udinese and Fiorentina are not eager to sell their stars to Juve without an impressive price-tag attached, so it’s reported this morning that Ciro Ferrara could look further afield.

“We are Juventus and do not accept ultimatums,” slammed director of sport Alessio Secco.

“If [Udinese President Giampaolo] Pozzo considers D’Agostino is worth more than our offer, then he is free to sell him to someone else.”

Both the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport suggest Sao Paolo defensive midfielder Hernanes is their next primary target.

The 25-year-old would be available for £13m, but could potentially be sold for a slight discount.

This is certainly not the first time that Hernanes has been linked with a big Italian club, as Milan were chasing him earlier in the summer.

Other alternatives for Juventus are Lazio’s Cristian Ledesma and Betis midfielder Emana.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Juve turn to Hernanes Sunday 5 July, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus juggle offers for Gaetano D’Agostino and Felipe Melo, but they are now linked with Brazilian midfielder Hernanes.

Both Udinese and Fiorentina are not eager to sell their stars to Juve without an impressive price-tag attached, so it’s reported this morning that Ciro Ferrara could look further afield.

“We are Juventus and do not accept ultimatums,” slammed director of sport Alessio Secco.

“If [Udinese President Giampaolo] Pozzo considers D’Agostino is worth more than our offer, then he is free to sell him to someone else.”

Both the Corriere dello Sport and Tuttosport suggest Sao Paolo defensive midfielder Hernanes is their next primary target.

The 25-year-old would be available for £13m, but could potentially be sold for a slight discount.

This is certainly not the first time that Hernanes has been linked with a big Italian club, as Milan were chasing him earlier in the summer.

Other alternatives for Juventus are Lazio’s Cristian Ledesma and Betis midfielder Emana.
for the first time he says somethin' great!!!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
In January 2009, Hernanes was listed as the most promising football player in the world by the British newspaper, The Times.

He comes highly recommended. And I know little about him, other than what I have read on here in the recent past.

Can anyone give me a thorough profile of the chap, and also, what the real chances are of us grabbing him, for instance, is he interested in playing in europe???

and this is what Dunga has to say about him...
"He has [Gennaro] Gattuso’s grit and [Andrea] Pirlo’s feet. "

he sounds wonderful, a perfect mixture of what we need.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Man if that move happens then screw both Dago and Melo. Hernanes is much better than both of those two guys.

But if we're struggling to sign Dago then i really doubt we're going to sign such a highly rated player as hernanes (best brazilian player right now in brazil)

Dec 26, 2004
The problem is...

With Melo we may reduce the price tag by offering Marchionni, with D'Ago we may reduce it by offering Pasquato or someone else.

Sao Paolo will demand cash and cash only.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
You really love having Sissoko in front of the defense line where he fits way much better in the third line.
i think that momo should be our dmc. let him alone there to destroy the game of the orther team...

The problem is...

With Melo we may reduce the price tag by offering Marchionni, with D'Ago we may reduce it by offering Pasquato or someone else.

Sao Paolo will demand cash and cash only.
if we want to make a good team we must spend. time for our board to show what are they made of...

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
He should play in the middle to cover more area and destroy even close to the opponents area.
it will be nice to have someone like momo there to gain the ball immediately when our attacking midfielers loose it, but i don't know who will be in front of the defenders. let's wait to see who our new mc will be and then we will see where momo should play...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it will be nice to have someone like momo there to gain the ball immediately when our attacking midfielers loose it, but i don't know who will be in front of the defenders. let's wait to see who our new mc will be and then we will see where momo should play...
Zanetti or if we get D'Agostino. Poulsen fits there as well. It's not that difficult. The player sitting in the hole should be comfortable with the ball at his feet not to cause panic for the defensive line. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)