May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #5
    Camo/Marchisio - Sissoko - Melo

Diego​

:flag1:

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    im a bit skeptical tbh, he would cost what 25ml?

hmm doesnt seem right to me

although

marchisio--sissoko--melo

would be a hot midfield.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    we would still need a quality RB at least, a vote of confidence to molinaro i guess, hopefully someone gave him crossing lessons because to be fair of he could cross he would be a pretty good LB.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
    Mar 28, 2006
    we would still need a quality RB at least, a vote of confidence to molinaro i guess, hopefully someone gave him crossing lessons because to be fair of he could cross he would be a pretty good LB.
    more of a vote of confidence to de ceglie. let him play some matches and if he is not good, sell him in hanuary...

as rf i still think santa. he will be our dr and next year that canna stops he can be our main dc.

sign santa and melo, sell marciohnni, grygera, keep treza and poulsen and we will have a very good team next year...

OP
    Suns

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
  • Thread Starter #12
    I think this means we are going for the cheap Grosso.

Melo is fantastic and he is going to become one of the best midfielders with us instead of another club.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i dont think this is going to happen TBH, they say marchionni + paolucci or grygera and money. but i dont see it happening, if grygera leaves, it leaves us with 1 injury prone rb.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    Too good to be true.

And wouldn't be unnecessary imo. He's not JJUST a DM. He is a box to box player like Marchisio, but he can pass and creat wee enough, considering we have Diego. D'Ago, Marchisio, Sissoko, Diego looked like the most conplete midfield, but Melo is another level of qulaity imo and it would be really nice to have him in our side.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Secco got balls. :D
    He doesn't get f*cked by Pozzo and Gasperin and makes this deal happen. Poulsen is close to being gone so if he sells Tiago then he can get D'Ago too.

:tup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)