Serie -A how the mighty have fallen and can they rise to rule the continent again ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
This topic has been brought on numerous occasions, however i would like to here your take on this

Personally i have seen the sucessful late eighties to the nineties where Serie A was arguably the best league in the world filled with the best players -many playing in juventuz:),however since then the serie A has to deal with scandals,crowd trouble and exodus of world class players or has the tv money issue or lack off filling stadiums caused this situation?

How can this great league rise to be a force once again and dominate europe again?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Italian teams need to sign more left footed players. Left footed players are the only way forward. How do i know this? because Metal Knight said so.

Mar 10, 2009
in my opinion during 2003 - 2006 we were the best league again, we had 3 semi finalists in the cl in 2003 and had plenty of talent slightly ahead of la liga. Unfortunately I cant see us ruling europe again, until we get funds. I cant see an italian champions league winner for the next 3 years if i was honest

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Closing this. Already tons of discussion on this same topic already in other threads. Opening yet another new thread on this is just adding one more place that people have to cross-post to, to duplicate post, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)