The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Other thread was too big and slow to load for some members. Please be realistic in your suggestions. :p

I'll start with a fresh new rumor. According to some sources in Turin, Nedved's replacement as been found. We had news that Diego was a "DONE DEAL" but this one says it's someone else. More news to come...

old thread

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Diego Lugano to take over Knezevic's position maybe ...

The newspaper revealed in their report on Wednesday that Zenit had this time made a direct approach to the player's agent, Juan Figer, for a free transfer at the end of the season. Figer reportedly pushed away Zenit's approach saying, "His club will not give him anywhere until the end of the season and it's useless to talk about next season, because Lugano has already signed a two year contract with a club elsewhere."

"And everyone, of course, is curious to find out which 'Italian' club Lugano has signed with," Sabah reporter Deniz Derinsu commented. ...

Source: http://www.fenerbahceworldwide.org/view/1513/Destination_Italy_For_Lugano_and_Possibly_For_Edu/

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    How about The Wish List and General Discussion Thread?

btw, the 2 names are Silva and Ribéry and by the "clues" :rolleyes: the player to replace Neddy next season would be David Silva.

- That "source" is a fairly good one but I feel it might know a journalist so take it with a grain of salt.

:beer:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    He can challenge Mellberg and Legro for the starting position though ...
    I think he's just decent and nothing more.By saying that I don't think we should spend a lot on him.

It would probably take 8mln euros to sign him and wages around 2mln/year.

We should focus on someone else.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    How about The Wish List and General Discussion Thread?

btw, the 2 names are Silva and Ribéry and by the "clues" :rolleyes: the player to replace Neddy next season would be David Silva.

- That "source" is a fairly good one but I feel it might know a journalist so take it with a grain of salt.

:beer:
    Sounds good. :tup:

It will be something big...that's for sure.It would be nice to see Silva here.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
    Mar 4, 2008
    Душан;1898021 said:
    I think he's just decent and nothing more.By saying that I don't think we should spend a lot on him.

It would probably take 8mln euros to sign him and wages around 2mln/year.

We should focus on someone else.
    If I got it right he would be free so not too shabby. The people who wanted a wc cb won't be too happy I guess.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    If I got it right he would be free so not too shabby. The people who wanted a wc cb won't be too happy I guess.
    Oh I didn't even notice it.

Still,he'd ask for 2mln/year probably.Maybe we have some plans with Andrade.

I think we need someone young who's very good to replace Legro eventually and someone very good next to Chiellini and Lugano is in teh middle so we don't need him.

Bellusci & Ivanovic I say.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    The management will always be looking at some Free Transfers at the summer.
    Getting Lugano and Eboue for 0$ will be more than decent.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
    Mar 4, 2008
    Add to that, that young Swede we supposedly already signed. I agree with you on the Bellusci before Lugano. Even if we had to pay something for Bellusci which we would, we'd still save that on the salaries.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Other thread was too big and slow to load for some members. Please be realistic in your suggestions. :p

I'll start with a fresh new rumor. According to some sources in Turin, Nedved's replacement as been found. We had news that Diego was a "DONE DEAL" but this one says it's someone else. More news to come...
    You're supposed to end the post with "FML".

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Mark if this news is reliable I think it would be a excellent signing for Juve,Silva who is a left winger and is very realistic to get,I feel we wont get alot of competition for his signature well in Spain I don't think we will.He would be my ideal Nedved replacement anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)