Nationality debate (1 Viewer)

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
Haven't seen any topic about him so i allowed myself opening one...

The Tuttosport was reporting of a rumer suggesting Trez will be sold to Villareal in exchange for G.rossi +10 mil euro...

Today Rossi commented to Tuttosport about the rumour confirming his dream is to return to Italy..

Sources:
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun13g.html

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/calciomercato/2009/06/12-30497/Rossi+per+Trezeguet%2C+la+strada+%C3%A8+aperta

Personally i will really want this to success.. he is a great young prospect player+italian..

EDIT: For some reason my tuttosport links doesn't apper in the post..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I think they just didn't recieve any good offer for Trez..YET.

If we will,they'll sell him.

Rossi?this guy is amazing IMO,i would really love to see Juve sign him.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
We need to get this guy, fast. Even if it means having to offload Trezeguet. Don't get me wrong, I love Trezegol. But he will only stay great for a year or two at most. And this guy is just the perfect guy to give us an edge in the future when Del Piero grows a beard and calls it a day.

But we should first get a good Right back first. As mentioned our attack is good as it is. And if no good offers come for Trezeguet, we should use this striker more often this year as he hardly had any playing time last season. Although if we don't get Rossi this summer, we should definitely try our best to get him next summer even though I suspect we will have to pay a much higher price.

OP
OmriK

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    Secco said Trez is off the market.Our attack is fine as it is.
    2 days before kaka was sold he had a public statement saying he want to stay at milan,you shouldn't belive anything your hear..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Unlikely to happen this summer as we are barely linked with him and our directors make us know when they want to bring someone
    for example: Diego we knew our board are trying to sign him way before we actually signed him the same can be said of D`Agostino who we know it for a month that is probably going to end up here

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
    Unlikely to happen this summer as we are barely linked with him and our directors make us know when they want to bring someone
    for example: Diego we knew our board are trying to sign him way before we actually signed him the same can be said of D`Agostino who we know it for a month that is probably going to end up here
    You never know though, when we had Moggi we wouldn't know anything we will just see the news a star is in Juve, anyways, as long as we have alex we don't need rossi, and I though we have giovinco as a replacement for ALEX :D

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    he would certainly be top quality signing
    rossi has a very bright future and he is still 22years old and he has already played top level football in PL,la liga and serieA
    but i think its a bit difficult to happen this summer

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I would do this trade in a heartbeat. Sorry, I love you trez but we need to look to the future. Man I would love to have rossi at juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)