• Sakho (Y)

• Sakho (N)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tuia? :D

Not too many good choices there.

Weird you vote yes on all of these newbs (Tuia, Bellusci etc), then say no to frigging Marquez. And Mexes and Mertersacker too, even if I'm not a fan of Mexes, better then several on ze list, and Mertersacker is fairly accomplished enough, younger players doesnt mean automatically more talented.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Tuia? :D

Not too many good choices there.

Weird you vote yes on all of these newbs (Tuia, Bellusci etc), then say no to frigging Marquez. And Mexes and Mertersacker too, even if I'm not a fan of Mexes, better then several on ze list, and Mertersacker is fairly accomplished enough, younger players doesnt mean automatically more talented.
    I voted mostly on young CB's since we already have 3 oldies in the team.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Tuia's the next Nesta!!!

:D

He was the best D with Winston Reid at the Viareggio tournament though.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I m surprised to see we are rumored/interested on so many CBs!!
    Hopefully we will see one of them and not of the the overrated ones,
    but still, most of them are far better choices than LEgro and Mellberg and they will last longer than Canna...

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    I don't know who some of the players in the poll are so I just said No to them. :D
    Sakho would be nice good. He wouldn't mind being a sub for 09-10 and then he could take over form Canna the next season. I wouldn't mind Marquez or Ivanovic either.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    this worries me....

Ivanovic-Viola situation 'changed'

Branko Ivanovic was “a centimetre away” from finalising a move to Fiorentina, says his agent, but now Chelsea look set to keep him.

“I haven’t heard from [Viola director Pantaleo] Corvino for two months, which makes me think he’s changed his mind,” revealed Vlado Borozan on ViolaGol.

“In the meantime, Ivanovic has been playing regularly with Chelsea, so the situation is different to what it was in January.

“His performances in the Champions League especially have raised the price-tag and profile of the player. Now it’ll be tough for Chelsea to let him go.”

Ivanovic was on the verge of making the move to Fiorentina in the mid-season window, but it collapsed at the last minute.

“There was no pre-contract agreement, but we were a centimetre away from completing the deal. We decided to speak again in June, but everything has now changed.

“Has there been contact between Chelsea and Fiorentina? I can’t say anything about that.”
    if he was available then y didn't we go for him? :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)