• Dossena (Y)

• Dossena (N)

• Lahm (Y)

• Lahm (N)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We voted the same on everyone except Miguel, Campagnaro and Cissokho. Miguel is bit washed version of himself (bit of a drunk hehe), but still as good as most (if not better) in the list except Lahm, and is quite offensive rightback, dont think it would be hard for him to clean up his act.

Campagnaro no because he is a CB really even if he can play RB, and he is decent, but not top team good. Cissokho, I havent seen him much, cant say much, but pretty much said no to every LB in the list except Adriano (because he is just too good), because LB isnt priority for us, and these choices arent really much of an upgrade (except Abidal as well, but rather defensive, and expensive, prefer going for Criscito).

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I like Motta and Lichtsteiner a lot and I also think that they aren't impossible transfers, Sagna and Lahm in the other hand is just fantasy talk.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No No No. Grosso is mediocre. Have you seen him play against top quality opposition? I can't believe ppl still rate him cuz he scored the penalty that won Italy the World Cup. He was only good in that tournament.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Motta, Lichsteiner, Rafinha, Sagna, Kolarov, Lahm...

We don't need just someone that is better thatn Grygera. We need someone that can give something more...

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Seems like Criscito, Motta and Lahm are the most favored ones. It's near impossible to sign Lahm right now, so if we count that out, the possibility of bringing back Criscito and signing Motta could very well happen. So it's all fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)