Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    It's the best religion in the whole wide world.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    seven it is a very big mistake for u to think or even assume that the islamic rules taliban enforces are what Allah has ordered, nor is it the teachings of our Prophet Mohammed ( pbuh). u r not that nieve and u should already know that radical groups such as taliban use islam as a cover for there crimes and islam is free from them and so is Allah and prophet mohammed ( pbuh). this is not what our religion asks us to do. now if u still insist on thinking other wise then thats yr own problem DEAL WITH IT!!!!

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    That's not an argument. They say they act in name of Allah. And they install the sharia, which is an islamic law. THIS is Islam. Get over it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    That's not an argument. They say they act in name of Allah. And they install the sharia, which is an islamic law. THIS is Islam. Get over it.
    :lol: :lol: u r a naive person seven i thought u were much smarter than this.

when i say this is not the islam Allah has brought down to people then i know what i'm talking about i'ma muslim and i know what the teachings of my religion are not you ok.

they can say all they want, every one in the whole wide world knows they are nothing to do with islam other than having misunderstood the rules and laws of islam. the same way u can believe in all the crap u say.

i suggest before u start talking about islam and its rules u should really read about islam and its teachings so u know what u r talking about instead of being one dimensional in yr arguments. i have offered to help u before and u threw that back at me so i wont offer u again cos u r not worth it. now just deal with yr hate.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    When I saw the title of the thread I thought you have started a new religion... I'm disappointed :frown:

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    :lol: :lol: u r a naive person seven i thought u were much smarter than this.

when i say this is not the islam Allah has brought down to people then i know what i'm talking about i'ma muslim and i know what the teachings of my religion are not you ok.

they can say all they want, every one in the whole wide world knows they are nothing to do with islam other than having misunderstood the rules and laws of islam. the same way u can believe in all the crap u say.

i suggest before u start talking about islam and its rules u should really read about islam and its teachings so u know what u r talking about instead of being one dimensional in yr arguments. i have offered to help u before and u threw that back at me so i wont offer u again cos u r not worth it. now just deal with yr hate.
    Islam's teachings. Please, it's just the same as the friggin' Bible. Who are you to say that they misunderstood? Perhaps YOU misunderstood. This is Islam.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Islam's teachings. Please, it's just the same as the friggin' Bible. Who are you to say that they misunderstood? Perhaps YOU misunderstood. This is Islam.

no its not the same as the holy bible, the rules of islam are not just in quran they r also in te teachings of the prophets teachings ( his sunnah). the holy quran is very complex that certain verses could be mis-interpreted if u are not aware of there meanings or the context they fall in.

Jul 2, 2006
    2 years ago, a counsil of state judge killed in Turkiye.Killer was saying ''I am soldier of Allah''.Newspaper wrote that he killed judge because of banning turban in universities.But yesterday we have learned that he was working for a deep masonic terrorist organization which is aiming gaining control of whole country.They were trying to create havoc in country by killing judges, non-muslim minority leaders, generals, journalists etc. They have started kill missionaries,they have killed a priest,they have killed armenian journalist hrant dink... They have organized meetings and manipulated crowds by giving them posters which is saying ''army to service'' and ''No to Sheria''. All of these false flag attacks were pointing Muslim and patriotic people.But thankfully their organization has revealed and we have learned thinking twice or even third before making a decision.

I saw dozens of so called Islamic organizations which is created by enemies of Islam.Hassan Sabbah was tricking his men with name of Allah 1000 years ago.Same theatre was playing for hundreds of years and it's getting old.

so, saying acting in the name of Allah doesn't mean anything. GET OVER IT

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Great argument.

Say if i started killing people and blowing up their houses, then i say that this is in the name of Belgium. Should Belgium then be considered a terrorist country?

Jul 2, 2006
    Great argument.

Say if i started killing people and blowing up their houses, then i say that this is in the name of Belgium. Should Belgium then be considered a terrorist country?
    Nobody would be believe you because of 2 things.

firstly, does belgium even exist?
    secondly, killing people and blowing houses never happen in belgium

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)