SOS!! (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I've got a Business Programming project i have to submit on thursday. Is anybody familiar with the programming language VB.Net?

I need this to be done by Thursday and i don't have an idea how to do it. If any of you kind people have enough time on their hands(I don't think it will take more than an hour) and are kind enough to help please PM me. This is very important and i will forever be grateful. I'm definitely going to fail this course if i don't submit the project because i already failed the Mid-Term(God i hate programming).

If any of you kind people can help, please pm me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I doubt Martin has worked on VB.Net... we'll find out pretty soon, its almost his time to come online :)

Fred, check your PM

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I don't know any VB, in fact we "serious" coders think of VB as a bit of a joke.. :D

If you're really desperate though I might be able to help.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't know any VB, in fact we "serious" coders think of VB as a bit of a joke.. :D

If you're really desperate though I might be able to help.
Hey its not a joke :stuckup: Its the first programming language I ever learned... VB 6.0 :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
icεmαή;1987041 said:
Hey its not a joke :stuckup: Its the first programming language I ever learned... VB 6.0 :D
Yeah, it's a good place to start (not as good as Python of course :wink: ), but not so much a language to write serious code in (of course it's possible but not so practical).

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    I know quite a few Computer Science students Martin, and they all said the same thing to me. They all say VB is a joke, and that they don't even bother learning it etc etc. They all couldn't help me with the project. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)