Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (1 Viewer)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    we will ruin them with Gio as starter
    You think Nedved won't play?

Anyway, this turns out to be a very important match where the win is a MUST. Atalanta play absolutely for nothing and they'll be missing some important players in midfield, but they play without any pressure and the duo Doni-Floccari can easily punish every mistake of ours.

Chiellini is suspended and the memories of our defensive display from the last month without Chiellini make me very nervous and scared :scared:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Somehow i dont think we will see Gio even coming from the bench in the second half, he will be left in the stands or on the bench for the whole game.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Yeah. I hear you. Probably no Giovinco, since we can't afford to take any risks :moan: :sigh: :sad:

I predict a tough 2-1 win for us, especially since as Alen rightly pointed out, Atalanta have nothing to play for.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    ----------------Buffon
    Zebina-Mellberg-Legrottaglie-Grygera
    Camoranesi-Poulsen-Nedved-Giovinco
    ----------Trezeguet-Del Piero

That's what i would field. But probably we will see smth similar to Milan game except for Nedved and Del Piero taking the starting spots of Amauri and Marchionni. Grygera have been good whenever he has played on left for us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)