Stefano Guberti (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Yeah I wouldn't mind this at all. At least we'd be investing in promising Italian talent.

So I guess the rumors he's already signed for Roma are false. I like that.:tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    000000000000000000000.000000000 million dollars

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Can he play left too, or is it strictly right? I only seen his latest golazo of him, but a decent and promising italian winger, in a country that hardly produces wingers, as backup, when we are stuck with Marchionni, would be ok signing atleast.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I like the player. He's an attack minded winger that can play both wings. He's more comfortable on the left and can use both feet. He loves making runs, cut inside and shoot. He's not a selfish player, he does pass the ball.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I like the player. He's an attack minded winger that can play both wings. He's more comfortable on the left and can use both feet. He loves making runs, cut inside and shoot. He's not a selfish player, he does pass the ball.
    Good, good. But FYI, If somehow we dont sign Diego (neither Silva or Ribery too), and sign Guberti, then I'm officially the next nostradamus :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Come on!! Not because he deserves it? He never does anything right anyway, or isn't that what you've been saying for the past three years?
    Men I dint know you like me so much to watch all my post in the last 3 years... love you too buddy

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)