Top 5 Game Changing Players or Influencers (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who, in your opinion, are currently the top 5 game changing players or influencers?

1) Messi
2) C. Ronaldo
3) Kaka
4) Steven Gerrard
5) Ibrahimobitch

I rate them in that order, although 3-5 can be interchanged and alternated, depending on circumstances. Obviously, there are other great players like Drogba, Fabregas, Ribery, Diego, and Cesar (Inter's GK) that contribute a lot to their teams, but I don't think they are as influential as the guys I mentioned above.

What are your thoughts guys?

Mods, if I have posted this thread in the wrong section, please feel free to relocate it.

Cheers :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Giovinco..... because from the bench he influences us to suck even more and therefore we lost all the matches.

all thanks to ranieri.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thread moved.

Let's stick to the topic and not talk about Ranieri here. We have enough threads about him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I would put Ibra at the very top of that list...the way he commands the Inter team is above any of the players in that list

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Ronaldo
Messi
Gerrard
Drogba
Iniesta

Ronaldo-pretty obvious, when he's on form, Manu are the best team around.
Messi-Barcelona are already pretty damn good, but when he's on form, they win. guaranteed
Gerrard-Even if he's had a quiet game, out of all these players, he's the most likely to come out and change the game single-handedly while his team is playing like shit.
Drogba-hoof it up to him, and if he's playing well, he WILL get you goals and penalties and dives and lots and lots of bitching
Iniesta-when he has a good game, you don't need messi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)