Fabio Grosso DONE DEAL (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Grosso considers Serie A offers
Tuesday 5 May, 2009
Italian international Fabio Grosso is targeted by the likes of Juventus and Milan for a return to Serie A.

The left-back was a hero at the 2006 World Cup and has been plying his trade for Olympique Lyonnais in France.

According to reports on Sportmediaset, the former Perugia and Inter man is looking to move on and has plenty of suitors.

Juventus and Milan are the biggest clubs eager to grab Grosso at the end of the season, as the Rossoneri would reunite him with Azzurri partner Gianluca Zambrotta.

Other sides vying for his signature are Genoa and Fiorentina, who are challenging each other for a spot in the Champions League and their qualification will dictate the transfer policy.

Another overseas experience is also an option for Grosso, who is of interest to Bayern Munich.

The German side already has two 2006 World Cup winners in Luca Toni and Massimo Oddo.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may5u.html

:scared: :sigh: :moan: Oh my goodness. I sincerely hope this is not true. Why not go after Zaccardo and Barzagli as well?! If this is true, then it's a disgrace. Are we attempting to become Milan version 2.0

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #4
    But he falls right in line with the board's strategy. He is Italian, a champ (by virtue of having won the WC with Italy) :shifty: , and will come on the cheap!

I am worried :scared:

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #6
    That would be a no proposed by Cronios, backed by detailed and in depth analysis as to why we should not acquire him. Where is Cron anyway? I enjoy reading his posts.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Any day of the week. Grande Grosso! He would be a much better starter than Molly. He should still be great for like 2 seasons or so.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #9
    And herein lies the problem. Quick fix, and not a permanent solution. I say give Criscito a chance. We don't Flabio Big.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    And herein lies the problem. Quick fix, and not a permanent solution. I say give Criscito a chance. We don't Flabio Big.
    That's the thing, do we want instant success or will we be prepared to give Criscito a chance? Is Criscito good enough to play there now and enable us to achieve our goals, or will that only be next season or the season after? Is left back in a four actually his best position? I'm not sure if he has the legs to get forward as a wing man personally.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    Who says Grosso guarantees instant success? I say have faith in the young guns, as I am sure they have heart, desire, and hunger.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    I'd like to see him in a Juve jersey, think he will do great. With him back and Cannavaro (if he fucking performs well) I think our defence have improved much. And I'm also very pleased to have more Italians.. Don't want to end up like Inter.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #16
    Aren't you the guy that doesn't want any foreigners, particularly Balkans in Juve? The Azzuri's defense currently sucks, in case you haven't noticed. It's not 2006 anymore.

No to Grosso and Cannavaro. Take off the blue tinted shades and try to be objective. Not everything that is Italian is good. Fiat Punto is an Italian car, but it's shit :shifty: :sigh: :moan:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Who says Grosso guarantees instant success? I say have faith in the young guns, as I am sure they have heart, desire, and hunger.
    No-one, but he would seem a safer bet than Criscito for now. Personally I wouldn't go for him, but it is decision time.

However I do actually question Criscito's commitment to the cause at Juventus. I thnk if he had the choice he would stay at Genoa, which doesn't exactly endear him to me.

OP
    Bianconero81

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #18
    Don't believe everything the press say. They are liars :p

Criscito is young and will continue to develop and learn. He can be a stalwart in our back line for years to come. Grosso is past it, has nothing more to learn, and he isn't getting any younger.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    I'd like to see him in a Juve jersey, think he will do great. With him back and Cannavaro (if he fucking performs well) I think our defence have improved much. And I'm also very pleased to have more Italians.. Don't want to end up like Inter.
    Yeah. Fuck Inter with their Maicon, Samuel, Cordoba and Chivu. Let's build our defence upon Italian Inter rejects instead!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)