Elkann demands action (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Elkann demands action

Tuesday 28 April, 2009

Juventus benefactor John Elkann has told the club to stop talking and start winning if they want to arrest their slide down the table.

The Bianconeri drew 2-2 with bottom placed Reggina on Sunday and are now third in Serie A two points behind Milan.

“More than just speaking, the players and staff, above all those who stand out the most, have to win the upcoming games,” Elkann raged during a shareholders' meeting.

“Juventus are a club that we have owned for many years. We began a journey three years ago, one that looked to create a sustainable football club, a journey that looked to succeed in achieving results accountable to economics and finances.”

“If we succeed in this journey, the fans and shareholders will be satisfied,” Elkann explained. “Today, there undoubtedly is disappointment because the club has to win. There is no right answer other than winning.”

Elkann, who the fans know as 'Jaki', is the grandson of legendary Juventus owner Gianni Agnelli and the heir to car manufacturer Fiat.

:melayyanandmessi:

Too late!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
John Elkann is bigger threat than Massimo Moratti.He is threatening future of Juventus.

Either he should invest money or sell the club.There is no other option.
Lets get some Arabian oil barons to buy the club and we can buy the best team in Europe for ridiculous amounts of money. But our soul would probably go on loan to Genoa.

Jul 2, 2006
Lets get some Arabian oil barons to buy the club and we can buy the best team in Europe for ridiculous amounts of money. But our soul would probably go on loan to Genoa.
what soul? i am afraid, we are on the way of Torino FC.

Zico's Udinese,Maradona's Napoli,Riva's Cagliari.S.S. Cavese fans have soul too.
if we don't stop this shit now people will remember us as Platini's and Del Piero's Juventus.They will say ''those were days'' :touched:

:inter: Nobody would like it,i guess.

Where was John Elkann in 2006? he COULD save us from relegation.Let's say he was too young and tricked by old cunt Montezemolo.But his foolishness has continued after our promotion.Why didn't he help us financially while he could do it easily?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i wouldn't sell our soul to foreign owners. I dont mind foreign investment such as ghedaffi in the past, but No to foreign owners. It is very un-italian

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Unlike corruption :D

If i were a billionaire and you know im a true Juve fan, would you say no to me buying the club ?
corruption is everywhere in football, in the epl, although they like to turn a blind eye for the sake of tarnishing the brand and pockets of those with interests

and yes i would say no to you, because ive never heard of zebras living in the Irish Safari and Wilderness plains

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    Cobolli: "We want the 2nd spot not only for economical reasons but for the prestige...when the season is over we'll make some conclusions and you'll see that positive will come out."

:wallbang:

2nd spot, Juve and prestige? Get the f*ck outta here!

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    If you love goal.com so much, why don't you marry it.
    Can't afford a ring :cry:

Dont get me wrong I remember last summer with the ridiculous Goal.com stories, Trez to Barca being one I posted as a folly of youth, but it was an opinion piece tihs time.

But rules are rules, so sorry :biggrin:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    I preffer finishing 2nd the next 2-3 years befor selling to one of those glory hunters billioners.
    The spirit of juve his what made me a juve fan in the first place, i can't even imagine losing it.
    It will be a cry for generations.

With that said i still think there is a lot to be desierd from our owners. they dont seem to care, and they are surly no involved as they should.
    They better start putting money where their mouths are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)