Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Juventus have met with the agent of Napoli and Argentina striker Ezequiel Lavezzi, according to Tuttosport.

The Bianconeri are looking to bolster their attack, as David Trezeguet appears set to leave in the summer.

Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco is alleged to have spoken to Lavezzi's agent and now wants to pursue a transfer through the proper channels.

The Bianconeri want to maintain a healthy relationship with Napoli, as they are also interested in signing their Slovakia international midfielder, Marek Hamsik.

Lavezzi is a big favourite in Napoli and his impact has been compared with that of Diego Maradona's over 20 years ago

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Channel 4​

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Wahdan

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    If Lavezzi and Diego join us that will be a great addition to our squad, but with Ranieri in charge I don't think it is a matter of players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think it's either Lavezzi or Cassano.

It would be nice to buy one of them along with Diego, but our budget constraint may not allow that.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Diego and Lavezzi. Pinpoint passing from Diego/Gio/Camo to unleash the speed of Lavezzi...hell yeah

Sell Trez and have Amauri, Lavezzi, and IQ for strikers in a 4321 with Gio and Diego right behind...hacdadsahfdahfkjdaflfkjdlf

Jan 7, 2007
    I agree, it would be either Cassano or Lavezzi.

Lavezzi always seems to give us more than we can handle when we play Napoli. That being said, I'd love to see him on Juve. Where does it say Juve deny this is happening?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)