[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
will give us some time for our players to recover and recharge for the final push...who can we expect to return for this match?

theone

Jul 3, 2007
I was at the stadium in the first game in Verona when we won 2-0 with great ADP freekick. It was hard to get a ticket, i remember :)

Just flew in from Madrid where I was lucky to get a ticket to Real-Juve. what a wonderful week that was! two games, two 2-0s. Ehhhhhhh
I miss Champions League! :( especially Nedved leaving in tears!!! I am still in sad mood... maaaaaaaaaan

Come on guys, we need to keep pushing printer!
Lets hope Gigi, Chiellini and Iaquinta will be beack safely with no injuries after international duty.

Forza Juve!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I was at the stadium in the first game in Verona when we won 2-0 with great ADP freekick. It was hard to get a ticket, i remember :)

Just flew in from Madrid where I was lucky to get a ticket to Real-Juve. what a wonderful week that was! two games, two 2-0s. Ehhhhhhh
I miss Champions League! :( especially Nedved leaving in tears!!! I am still in sad mood... maaaaaaaaaan

Come on guys, we need to keep pushing printer!
Lets hope Gigi, Chiellini and Iaquinta will be beack safely with no injuries after international duty.

Forza Juve!
:lol:

Zor dedin, bratan :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
The most joy Chievo have brought to my life was when they played a match against us wearing the sponsor "Resident Evil: Apocalypse"

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It's the last chance that we get close to Inter in that week...
They should drop points against Udinese, otherwise it'll be almost impossible to leapfrog them :(

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
We are behind Inter because of 4 reasons, IMO:

(1) Record breaking Injuries
(2) Referees
(3) Two game against Catania in first round and Samp in second round. We should have won both by 3-4 goals margin.
(4) That selfish guy in Inter attack line....

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
8 of our players will play for their NT's before the match vs Chievo

Buffon, Chiellini, Iaquinta (Italy)
Poulsen (Denmark)
Tiago (Portugal)
Mellberg (Sweden)
Grygera (Czech Republic)
Knezevic (Croatia)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)