Bitch session about signatures (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
In bout few last days my signature has attracted various interest from our "beloved" mods(I say beloved cuz saying real thought of them would get me instantly ban,maybe it will). I will first start with my answer to some mod that complained bout signature yesterday:

have you became retarded recently
or you've been hidding it for YEAR AND A HALF as I have that signature?
Are you an idiot enough to understand that these forums help people watch Juventus,or you're deliberately trying to take them that option?

So,I have that signature over a year and a half now. Only purpose of that signatures was and IS to help and educate people how to watch Juventus and other soccer on TV and not watching it over streams as most users still do. I know I helped manny of them cuz my inbox(cca 150 messages) still contains questions and thanks from manny people from here. So,did my signature became a problem of someones envy just cuz he lives in a shit-hole anc can't watch euro-satelites or did the rules changed recently. As I've seen they haven't changed recently so guys,where is your eyesight or your problem?

Hrvoje aka BarkuSS

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Gray and Byrone (but he made a joke when i swiped at Trezeguet and sad he ban me for sig ;) )

Guys don't understand that purpose of satellite forums is not to attract,it's to help and educate. And anyone who didn't wanted to go there asked me on PM and I helped them without any demands of visiting those forums.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    As Cruello said, I sent him a PM regarding his signature.

I'm not on the forums much these days, but I opened one thread and saw other members saying that his signature could be reported as spam. I didn't look at the links and just assumed they were spam, and asked him to change his signature.

I didn't care to respond to his PM because I don't have time for people who can't communicate in a mature and respectful manner, but there is nothing wrong with the links in his signature.

Apr 12, 2004
    As Cruello said, I sent him a PM regarding his signature.

I'm not on the forums much these days, but I opened one thread and saw other members saying that his signature could be reported as spam. I didn't look at the links and B: just assumed they were spam, and asked him to change his signature.

I didn't care to respond to his PM because I don't have time for people who can't communicate in a mature and respectful manner, but A: there is nothing wrong with the links in his signature.
    Graham...

Need we go over this again?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i think the problem is that-

a) as i do not speak the language the link could easily be spam, linking to another forum is spam, advertising is spam,etc

b) nobody really pas much attention to what you post, be assured if anybody did pay attention then you would have been asked to change it earlier but you slipped in under the radar with posts that barely caused a ripple of interest so it is only understandable that it was missed

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Should just ban anyone with a signature larger than a line.
    I've no problem with a slightly longer one, but I really dislike any sig that distracts from the smooth reading of the posts either side of it. I've argued against images in sigs here before on that matter - they always end up being obnoxious and making the forums unreadable.

Incidentally Aaron, excellent choice on the avatar. :)

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I've no problem with a slightly longer one, but I really dislike any sig that distracts from the smooth reading of the posts either side of it. I've argued against images in sigs here before on that matter - they always end up being obnoxious and making the forums unreadable.

Incidentally Aaron, excellent choice on the avatar. :)
    Thought it was time to "switch up the ladies".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)