[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Roma fighting for the 4th CL place, and we are still running for the remaining hopes of the Scudetto. Interesting game indeed.

Probably Legro, Marco and Pavel will make it back I think.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    Chillieni? Or Chimenti? :D

I think Giorgio can play with a broken nose. He'll need a mask though.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Out for injury:
    Cassetti
    Cicinho
    Perrotta
    Taddei
    Totti
    Aquilani (until proven otherwise)

Out for suspension:
    Derossi
    Motta
    Pizarro
    Diamounte

Available: (only 11 players)
    Doni
    Panucci
    Riise
    Mexes
    Loria
    Tonetto
    Brighi
    Vucinic
    Menez
    Baptista
    Montella

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Even if the chances are tiny, we're still not out of scudetto race. Of course, we'll need Inter to fuck it up, but we'll also need to win our matches.
    We have 10 more matches left. We must win all the 5 home matches, including Juve-Inter (the 5 home matches are vs Chievo, Lecce, Atalanta, Lazio and Inter) , we must win the two "easy" away matches against Reggina and Siena.
    The other 3 away matches are tricky. We play away to Roma, Genoa and Milan.
    And imo, this is the hardest of them all. We can beat Genoa, we always do, and the match vs Milan will be close to the end when Milan might not even need the points.
    But the situation before this match vs Roma is much more complicated. We're in a position where no matter how good results we make, we still can't get close to Inter because they're also winning everything. I hope this won't have any impact on our moral and the boys will still give 100% with scudetto still on their mind. On the other hand we have Roma who hate us and will sell their souls to beat us. Plus, Roma play for something realistic, and that's the 4th place.

I'm scared our scudetto hopes will officially end here :scared:

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Totti can still make it I hear. Our missing players are a lot too, maybe more.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    This is very hard to predict. We will be missing Amauri here heavily.

Is trez injured or not? if it was all about this incident, then ranieri and trez better make up fast, dp and iaquinta didnt link up too well imo.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    I would play almost the same team we played vs Bologna

Buffon

Zebina - Mellberg - Chiellini - Molinaro

Salihamidzic - Poulsen - Marchisio - Giovinco

Iaquinta - Del Piero (C)​

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Totti can still make it I hear. Our missing players are a lot too, maybe more.
    I also think he will "make it", just like when he played injured full match against Arsenal. This is too big of a game, and i think Totti injury is just a minor one.

But if Totti is out, then we certainly have to take this one. Not taking points against Roma without Totti and De Rossi would be failure, especially if Loria plays in cd :D

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    It's fortunate we have a forth striker in the calibre of Iaquinta. I think we tend to underrate him since we have Trez and Amauri.

Motta was looking good ever since he moved, I'm glad he's suspended. And Pizzaro too. Hope Totti doesn't make it.

Whatta game this will be indeed.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    Roma can still build a pretty damm decent team despite all the injuries and suspension ...

If the Juve playing in the 2nd half of the Bologna match turns out, I'm sure we will have a good chance of winning this even if its being played in Rome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)