[SERIE A] Torino 0-1 JUVENTUS (7th/March/09) (2 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Molinaro

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Nedved

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    - Inter play Genoa before us. Lets hope for a good Genoa result.

- I have one wish for this match, do NOT rest any player for the Chelsea game. Play the team you want to face Chelsea with, let them adapt for 90min before the CL game. Nedved is an exception and the only one I would rest.

- Lets get back to business starting from this derby.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    giovinco for nedved...we should see the effects..we will surely need to use him with chelsea in the match if the score isn't good..or for one of dm's and play a diamond.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    the thing is luca..we want dp to score for too long...i have a feeling that the captain will do his duty with chelsea..and after that he will recover his hot streak.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Corini: Juve should be scared
    Tuesday 3 March, 2009
    Torino midfielder Eugenio Corini thinks Juventus will feel the pressure during this weekend's Derby della Mole.

The Granata are languishing near the relegation zone, while their Turin rivals are fighting for the Scudetto.

But experienced midfield campaigner Corini certainly isn't in awe of the Old Lady.

“It's a game of extraordinary intensity,” he said in Tuttosport.

“I have played the derby on both sides, but I am proud to be representing Torino because it is a unique feeling.

“Juve will try and prepare for this game as if it were any other with an air of snobbery, but they will feel the fear because it is an affront if they lose.

“This will be my last derby as a player and I really want to go out with a bang.”

Corini, who is 38, wore the Juventus shirt between 1990 and 1992 before joining Sampdoria.

DVS

Must be patient
    Nov 13, 2008
    Nedved will play again,pointless speculating.Ranieri has no faith in Giovinco.
    Very true. It gets really old when fans continually talk about Seba's playing time when we all know Ranieri has no agenda to give him consistent minutes.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    Last chance for a drastic improvement before the big one.

I agree...

This might be positive turning point for us..Win will mean everything, as Rab and me pointed in other tread, Inter play's Genoa away (and tonight as well) and im sure Genoa will give them supper hard time, and than they play Fiorentina who are after UEFA place.

Actually our 5 next fixtures are relatively easier than Inter's, and i would bet that we will get more points than them..

Meaning, in direct encounter with Inter, we will be so close to them, hopefully too close.

Im sure players understanding this, and ithey should give their all. We might not have best players around, but we can win against anyone when we give 110% and i know we can do it...

We still did not loose anything, and we are still in all competitions :xfinger: .

-
    - Lets get back to business starting from this derby.
    :xfinger:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    When I was watching the match against Napoli they said the following:

Del Piero hasn't scored in the past 7 games.
    Amauri has scored one goal in the past 10 games.

Very much worrying. Iaquinta hasn't been better either and I don't think trezeguet has found his form again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)