[SERIE A] Juventus 1-0 Napoli (28/02/09) (1 Viewer)

MOtM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Giovinco

• Poulsen

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Marchionni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
They're passing through tough times, though I never take these kind of situations into the account. But we're playing home and we should cancel them from the start.

The only thing I don't want Ranieri to do is resting players. Enough with resting, play with the formation you think/want to play it vs Chelsea in the 2nd leg. We got 180 minutes before the 2nd leg, Napoli and Torino are the best chances to try our starting 11 for Chelsea.

Enough with resting, again.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6
    I think it's about time we beat the shit out of these overrated cunts.
    I believe the "curse" will go on, another team in bad form to steal our points :pumpkin:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    It's time we snapped out of the sloppiness in seire A, I was suprised we didn't concede vs Palermo, at least this game should motivate our players

Dec 26, 2004
    As long as we are sure of our 2nd place finish I won't be worried about our games in Serie A.... two past Chelsea and even Coppa Semi final qualification is more fun than Serie A nowadays.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    i have a good feeling about this game i see us winning quite convincingly, the rot has to stop some time.

i hope gio starts as neddy played a full game. trez also to start

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    The start of 3 straight league games at Turin and Napoli is in some sorts of a mini crisis.
    Juve needs and must take advantage of the situation.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
    If Inter do drop points for the coming weeks and the gap still stays 9 pts by the end of next 3 games at the Olympico, its more or less Game, Set, Match for Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)