The NBA Thread - Other sports - Juventuz Forums - Page 289
Page 289 of 314 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,780 of 6263

Thread: The NBA Thread

Cash
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    @zizinho @King of Kings

Lonzo is 45 of 105 from 3 in his last 15 games (from December 18th). 42.9% from beyond the arc. Looks like those early-season shooting struggles have been left behind. He good.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    2041 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    @zizinho @King of Kings

Lonzo is 45 of 105 from 3 in his last 15 games (from December 18th). 42.9% from beyond the arc. Looks like those early-season shooting struggles have been left behind. He good.
    It was all in his head, glad the Pressure didnt get to him in the end
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell H16UAIN!!! ICARDI!!!!

At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Cash
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    His shooting will continue to improve. All reports are that he is first in the gym, and the last one to leave. His other tangible and intangible qualities are there. He rebounds, has great handles, a low turnover rate for someone in his position and age, and he has great vision and passing ability. Very high IQ, and a much better defender than given credit for. I read somewhere just very recently that he is in the 98th percentile for perimeter defending.

The shooting will come, but he still has to develop his mid-range game, and quite honestly, grow into that body of his. He can't just be a 3 point shooter or drive the lane. He needs to give the impression that he can make a 15ft jumper.

He's never going to average 20 points per game. That's not what his game his. But he has every realistic chance of averaging a triple double for his career.

Fun fact. There are only 4 rookies in NBA history to average at least 10/7/7 in their rookie year.

Oscar Robertson
    Magic
    Ben Simmons
    Lonzo Ball

- - - Updated - - -

2-3 years from now, I can realistically envision an L.A.-Philadelphia rivalry that could be as exciting as the Lakers-Celtics of the 80's @ALC
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

Cash
    Mentioned
    1349 Post(s)
    @King of Kings that would be pretty amazing. We do need to win one over you guys after AI got beat in the finals. And I love our team now, glad you feel the same for the Lakers

Cash
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    @King of Kings that would be pretty amazing. We do need to win one over you guys after AI got beat in the finals. And I love our team now, glad you feel the same for the Lakers
    When the Lakers played in Philadelphia this season, the announcers said "This is the best collection of young talent on two teams that we have seen in a long time. This is the future of the NBA"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    You are too young to remember the '83 76ers beating the Lakers, so we are kinda sorta even

Cash
    Mentioned
    1349 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    When the Lakers played in Philadelphia this season, the announcers said "This is the best collection of young talent on two teams that we have seen in a long time. This is the future of the NBA"

- - - Updated - - -

You are too young to remember the '83 76ers beating the Lakers, so we are kinda sorta even
    I wasn’t alive back then so we’re definitely not even

Plus you had Kobe and Shaq tearing it up too, that’s not fair

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    2041 Post(s)
    IT

Randle
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    IT

Randle
    I had said a couple of week sago that I'm not sure that two max contracts at the risk of pushing Randle out the door is such a smart idea.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1790 Post(s)
    I wish Wolves could fire Thibs...
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Cash
    Mentioned
    2041 Post(s)
    I had said a couple of week sago that I'm not sure that two max contracts at the risk of pushing Randle out the door is such a smart idea.
    I agree, dude looks unstoppable with no rim protector, can handle the ball, create, everything you want from a modern big. just love his ruthless style of play. Wouldn’t mind giving IT a one year extension and keep this team together for a bit longer, they look like they developing chemistry and could make a late push for the playoffs. Wait for Klay in 2019
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    I agree, dude looks unstoppable with no rim protector, can handle the ball, create, everything you want from a modern big. just love his ruthless style of play. Wouldn’t mind giving IT a one year extension and keep this team together for a bit longer, they look like they developing chemistry and could make a late push for the playoffs. Wait for Klay in 2019
    I really don't even know what I want for free agency for this team anymore. What I DO know that I want, and it was something I have said for the past 4 years, is that I want this young core to grow, and to keep it intact.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2041 Post(s)
    I really don't even know what I want for free agency for this team anymore. What I DO know that I want, and it was something I have said for the past 4 years, is that I want this young core to grow, and to keep it intact.
    That ofcourse is a must, especially now that they start ticking with each other and fulfilling their potential. Ball, Hart, Ingram, Kuzma and Randle should stay no matter what, the rest I don’t care so much about

- - - Updated - - -

this group already looks like a playoff team coming season without a max, now imagine adding LeBron to it. Oh boy
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    I wish Wolves could fire Thibs...
    Aside from him not realizing that he doesn't have to play his starters 44 minutes a game every night, what's the issue that you have with him?

They still have a real chance at the 4th seed, and advancing to the 2nd round.

Dude. My basketball season end in the middle of April. Think about that for a minute or two.

Cash
    Mentioned
    812 Post(s)
    @zizinho @King of Kings

What a finish from the fellows tonight. Randle and Kuzma is damn amazing right now. Both of them finished with identical stat line of 39 minutes - 26 points - 13 rebounds - 2 assists.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2041 Post(s)
    @zizinho @King of Kings

What a finish from the fellows tonight. Randle and Kuzma is damn amazing right now. Both of them finished with identical stat line of 39 minutes - 26 points - 13 rebounds - 2 assists.
    Great game from both, whenever we needed buckets they deliver. IT did good as well. Lonzo all around game but another cold shooting night

- - - Updated - - -

@zizinho @King of Kings

And nice jinx btw
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    We have to keep Randle. We have to find a way to keep him and maintain at least 1 max slot for this year or next.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1349 Post(s)
    NBA is starting to become the funnest league to follow

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1437 Post(s)
    Jokic

Cash
    Mentioned
    1349 Post(s)
    Simmons is currently 3rd all time for the 76ers in triple-doubles with 9, trailing only Charles Barkley (10) and Wilt Chamberlain (62). However, if Simmons played for any of the teams listed in the title, he would be their franchise leader or tied for the franchise lead in triple-doubles after only 68 NBA games. Take a look for yourself...

LAC: Blake Griffin/Lamar Odom- 7 TDs
    Clippers TD leaders
    MEM: Marc Gasol- 4 TDs
    Grizzlies TD leaders
    ATL: Mookie Blaylock- 7 TDs
    Hawks TD leaders
    MIA: LeBron James- 9 TDs
    Heat TD leaders
    CHA: Anthony Mason- 7 TDs
    Hornets TD leaders
    UTA: Pete Maravich- 7 TDs
    Jazz TD leaders
    NYK: Michael Ray Richardson- 9 TDs
    Knicks TD leaders
    ORL: Elfrid Payton- 8 TDs
    Magic TD leader
    IND: Detlef Schrempf- 6 TDs
    Pacers TD leaders
    TOR: Kyle Lowry- 9 TDs
    Raptors TD leaders

- - - Updated - - -

Taken from Reddit

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1437 Post(s)
    jesus, payton td leader for magic

was so glad when they traded him