[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (02/15/09) (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Buffon
Grygera - Mellberg - Legro - Molinaro
Camoranesi - Tiago - Sissoko - Giovinco*
Trezeguet - Del Piero

*Expect Nedved.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Maybe play Mallberg right and field Ari next to Legro in the Center? Since Grygera isn't adding a thing.

Also, I wouldn't mind a trident.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
    I expect to see this:

Buffon
    Grygera - Mellberg - Legro - Molinaro
    Marchioni - Tiago - Sissoko - Nedved
    Amauri - Del Piero

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I like Momo when he's on the right when he starts some offense so we could filed 3 in the mid with Tiago in the middle and Marchisio and Poulsen on the center left while having Camo and any duo from Trez, Amauri, Iaquinta or DP in front.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Sampdoria is another team we couldn't beat ever since our serie A comeback. Without counting that 3:3 from last season's last round, when both teams played for nothing and they played all attack, the other two matches ended 0:0.
    It wasn't just a coincidence though. Sampdoria play with a very annoying 4-5-1 and especially the big teams have a problem breaking through their defensive wall. They were no threat at all in attack, but you simply can't create much against them.

But i expect something different on Sunday. They can't play the 4-5-1 they use against the big teams and they will have to play the same formation they use against the others, and that's 3-5-2.
    The reason is simple: they don't have enough defenders.
    They have only 1 available defender (they had 2, but today Lucchini was injured in 14 minute and hopefully he'll stay injured) and they have to use the winger Stankevicius as the third defender. What's even better is that the DMC that played in their defense, Palombo, also got injured and he's expected to be out for 2 more weeks.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    If we had DP, trez, amauri as a trident...camo on the right and tiago playing well again like today then we shouldn't have a problem unlocking their defense.

I also like one cross finally from camo turns into a goal after months out and nothing ever happens with the endless crosses of the accurrate molinaro and deadly grygera...those two snipers nedved and marchionni....

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    I like Momo when he's on the right when he starts some offense so we could filed 3 in the mid with Tiago in the middle and Marchisio and Poulsen on the center left while having Camo and any duo from Trez, Amauri, Iaquinta or DP in front.
    Most of the times Sissoko pisses me off offensively. He doesn't let go the ball once he starts chewing it.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Sampdoria is another team we couldn't beat ever since our serie A comeback. Without counting that 3:3 from last season's last round, when both teams played for nothing and they played all attack, the other two matches ended 0:0.
    It wasn't just a coincidence though. Sampdoria play with a very annoying 4-5-1 and especially the big teams have a problem breaking through their defensive wall. They were no threat at all in attack, but you simply can't create much against them.

But i expect something different on Sunday. They can't play the 4-5-1 they use against the big teams and they will have to play the same formation they use against the others, and that's 3-5-2.
    The reason is simple: they don't have enough defenders.
    They have only 1 available defender (they had 2, but today Lucchini was injured in 14 minute and hopefully he'll stay injured) and they have to use the winger Stankevicius as the third defender. What's even better is that the DMC that played in their defense, Palombo, also got injured and he's expected to be out for 2 more weeks.
    Mazzari's teams always do that, they have the ability to annoy the big teams and outplay some of the teams that are lower.

Pazzini and cassano will be a threat ofcourse, and even Bellucci.

The good thing is their midfield is absolutely rubbish without Palombo. He used to keep the flow going and the likes of dessena and franscheni can't do that.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    DP does the same tho when he over driblles and looses the ball or holds onto it for far longer than necessary
    Del Piero is Del Piero and Sissoko is Sissoko. Dribbling is one of Del Piero's specialty and he barely looses the ball. Few times he loose it, most of the times he either gets past them or earns a foul.

I'll let you do the math.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)