Mario Kirev (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008

Mario Kirev, the young bulgarian goalkeeper, has completed his move to Juventus.
His agent told Calciomercato.it, "Kirev the new Buffon? I think he will be. He was already a first choice for Sofia when he was 19 and he has been the captain of his national side too"

"A lot of teams have asked about him and he have had contacts with Manchester City, Getafe and Hamburg."

"However, as soon as Juventus took a look then eventual talk happened.

"Juventus had already decided and the player underwent a medical. We have to wait for it to be announced officially."

P.S Juventus brought Mario Kirev for a trial last month, and they seem happy with his performance. FORZA JUVE FORZA KIREV

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Good to hear we bought a good young keeper. welcome.

i dont like the whole new buffon thing as he would have a long way to come before he can even be close!

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lol @ the new buffon, the new zidane, the new maradona, the new ronaldo, the new pele, the new totti.... for some reason they all flop or turn out average

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
What the hell happened to Fiorillo transfer. Never seen this kid play but I guess we wouldn't have bought him if he wasn't talented. Now on loan you go.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Here you can see it better

Transport in Europe vs transport in Bulgaria
Parking in Europe vs parking in Bulgaria
Parlament in Europe vs parlament in Bulgaria
Neighbours in Europe vs neighbours in Bulgaria
Ecology in Europe vs Ecology in Bulgaria
Workers in Europe vs Workers in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)