Israeli-Palestinian conflict - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 624

View Poll Results: Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 42.31%
  • No

38 48.72%
  • Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

0 0%
  • Yes

34 43.59%
  • No

37 47.44%
  • Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

0 0%
  • Yes

26 33.33%
  • No

47 60.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 624 of 636 FirstFirst ... 124524574614622623624625626634 ... LastLast
Results 12,461 to 12,480 of 12715
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1960 Post(s)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f0535feddc5f

https://www.btselem.org/press_releas...ive_punishment

Is this still a thing btw? If so, how does one defend such ludicrous actions?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    FFS Israel, please next time when savages storm your border with molotovs throw some flowers their way but then again, then the Hamas wouldn't have any dead kids to shove into cameras to program western fools

Cash
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Personal anecdote about this bullying to civilian:

The last time I was in Israel/West Bank, when I travelled back from West Bank to Israel, our Bus was filled with muslim girls, who all live in Israel (most of them probably in Jerusalem) but aren't allowed to study there. So they have to travel every day to Bethlehem to go to school/university or whatever. When we were about to enter the israelian boarder they stopped us and told everybody to get out of the bus. When those armed guys saw my blue eyes, they told me and my Ex-gf to wait inside the bus. So the military controlled those 12-16 year old girls for more than 3 hours. After 3 hours the bus continued his way to Jerusalem without them. Just busdriver, my ex-gf and me and it was already dark outside. And everyone acted like this is just normal. Getting bullied as a daily business. $#@!ing bastards.

Cash
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post

The last time I was in Israel/West Bank, when I travelled back from West Bank to Israel, our Bus was filled with muslim girls, who all live in Israel (most of them probably in Jerusalem) but aren't allowed to study there. So they have to travel every day to Bethlehem to go to school/university or whatever. When we were about to enter the israelian boarder they stopped us and told everybody to get out of the bus. When those armed guys saw my blue eyes, they told me and my Ex-gf to wait inside the bus. So the military controlled those 12-16 year old girls for more than 3 hours. After 3 hours the bus continued his way to Jerusalem without them. Just busdriver, my ex-gf and me and it was already dark outside. And everyone acted like this is just normal. Getting bullied as a daily business. $#@!ing bastards.

The worst part is that at some point the rest of the World just doesn't care anymore. The entire Middle East is rapidly approaching that point. Peace in the Middle East has now become something people joke about in sitcoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post

Where is the bullying part tho? I am sad for the girls' butchered daily routine and generally the dangerous environment that no kid should have to put up with but it doesn't appear outside of the realm of reason to search kids given it's the terrorists' finest play to equip kids with IED for a win-win situation: the kid blows up and murders civilians and himself and Israel is forced to install invasive security measures which can be used for propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_...inian_conflict
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Ronaldo 120mil
    150% of SMS

Cash
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Where is the bullying part tho? I am sad for the girls' butchered daily routine and generally the dangerous environment that no kid should have to put up with but it doesn't appear outside of the realm of reason to search kids given it's the terrorists' finest play to equip kids with IED for a win-win situation: the kid blows up and murders civilians and himself and Israel is forced to install invasive security measures which can be used for propaganda

I should be thankful. They probably saved my life.

No, seriously, I agree it's totally understandable/necessary that they make those controls. But please, after controlling them for $#@!ing 3 hours they aren't able to let 20-30 girls with schoolbags pass the border.

Cash
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

No one is defending that crap, but Palestinians keep themselves vulnerable to this without a viable peace plan.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)

I know for some Its a sin to say these days, but Im also more on the Israeli side in this conflict. Pallywood likes to take the victime role

Cash
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

It was abolished is 2005, although there were several cases of home demolitions since but nothing like between 2000-2005.

It's a horrible policy btw. beside being morally wrong it just plainly dosn't work.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    I know for some Its a sin to say these days, but Im also more on the Israeli side in this conflict. Pallywood likes to take the victime role
    It's understandable that they act like victims considering what they've been through and I don't blame them. Their lands keep on being stolen.

Funny pattern that you root for the opressor in the Nazis and Israel

Cash
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    All things considered, aren't they though?
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    It's understandable that they act like victims considering what they've been through and I don't blame them. Their lands keep on being stolen.

Funny pattern that you root for the opressor in the Nazis and Israel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Klovn View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallywood

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    Yes, victims of the terrorist organization Hamas
    Beppe's Jabroni Counter 2018:
    1. Pellegrini 25mil
    2. Perin 15mil
    3. Ronaldo 120mil
    150% of SMS

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    When you fire rockets into Israel and say the jews should all be killed? Not really. They never been seeking peace. And so many Europeans are having sympathi for them

Sure Israel are making mistakes, but pallywood arent without guild in this case. Not even close. You can thank Egypt, Syria and Iraq for this $#@! since the 6 day war.

PEACE BE UPON YOU AndreaCristiano's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    When you fire rockets into Israel and say the jews should all be killed? Not really. They never been seeking peace. And so many Europeans are having sympathi for them

Sure Israel are making mistakes, but pallywood arent without guild in this case. Not even close. You can thank Egypt, Syria and Iraq for this $#@! since the 6 day war.
    Have to agree here. Israel makes mistakes but at some point how long can you here that your nation and it’s people should be wiped off he planet and constant rocket bombardments etc.
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)

Why is this happening in the first place?
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

PEACE BE UPON YOU AndreaCristiano's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Why is this happening in the first place?
    THE COUNTERFEIT ARABS: THERE IS NO "HISTORIC" PALESTINE: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people; no such thing as a Palestinian history; and no Palestinian language exists. There has never been any independent, sovereign Palestinian state in all of recorded history – let alone an Arab independent state of Palestine. You will search in vain for Palestinian Arab coinage or Palestinian Arab archaeological artifacts specifically related to any Palestinian Arab king or ancient leader. But what you will find are coins, pottery, ancient scrolls, all providing conclusive, empirical and millennial evidence of Jewish civilization dotting the land known correctly as Israel – not Palestine. The present-day so-called “Palestinians” are an Arab people sharing an overwhelmingly Muslim Arab culture, ethnicity and language identical to their fellow Arabs in the Middle East and North Africa, with few if any distinctions.

Yasser Arafat, the arch-terrorist, who imposed himself undemocratically upon the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians, was fond of repeating the absurd myth that Palestinian Arabs were descended from the Canaanites and the Philistines. As we know, the bigger the lie, the bigger the number of people will believe it. And so Arafat twisted history in order to disinherit the indigenous native people of the land: the Jews. The term “Philistines” provides the source from which the term “Palestinians” is derived. Like the Arabs who gave themselves the concocted name “Palestinian,” the Philistines were alien peoples who entered the land from the Mediterranean isles. That is why they were also known as the Sea People. The modern “Palestinian Arabs” are primarily the descendants of itinerant Arabs who illegally flooded British Mandatory Palestine from Arab territories as far away as Sudan, Egypt, Syria and what was Mesopotamia (modern Iraq). They were attracted during the early decades of the 20th century by new employment opportunities provided by the Jewish pioneers, whose heroic efforts were turning the desert green again and restoring centuries of neglect that the land had endured under a succession of alien occupiers.
    "Of all ignorance, the ignorance of the educated is the most dangerous. Not only are educated people likely to have more influence, they are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow fields." THOMAS SOWELL

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    THE COUNTERFEIT ARABS: THERE IS NO "HISTORIC" PALESTINE: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people; no such thing as a Palestinian history; and no Palestinian language exists. There has never been any independent, sovereign Palestinian state in all of recorded history – let alone an Arab independent state of Palestine. You will search in vain for Palestinian Arab coinage or Palestinian Arab archaeological artifacts specifically related to any Palestinian Arab king or ancient leader. But what you will find are coins, pottery, ancient scrolls, all providing conclusive, empirical and millennial evidence of Jewish civilization dotting the land known correctly as Israel – not Palestine. The present-day so-called “Palestinians” are an Arab people sharing an overwhelmingly Muslim Arab culture, ethnicity and language identical to their fellow Arabs in the Middle East and North Africa, with few if any distinctions.

Yasser Arafat, the arch-terrorist, who imposed himself undemocratically upon the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians, was fond of repeating the absurd myth that Palestinian Arabs were descended from the Canaanites and the Philistines. As we know, the bigger the lie, the bigger the number of people will believe it. And so Arafat twisted history in order to disinherit the indigenous native people of the land: the Jews. The term “Philistines” provides the source from which the term “Palestinians” is derived. Like the Arabs who gave themselves the concocted name “Palestinian,” the Philistines were alien peoples who entered the land from the Mediterranean isles. That is why they were also known as the Sea People. The modern “Palestinian Arabs” are primarily the descendants of itinerant Arabs who illegally flooded British Mandatory Palestine from Arab territories as far away as Sudan, Egypt, Syria and what was Mesopotamia (modern Iraq). They were attracted during the early decades of the 20th century by new employment opportunities provided by the Jewish pioneers, whose heroic efforts were turning the desert green again and restoring centuries of neglect that the land had endured under a succession of alien occupiers.
    Ah, this again. I'm at work now and cannot respond though.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post

There were tribes and inhabitants of the region. Israeli (for those that truly descend from the region) are probably wiping off ancestors that were later converted to islam

Most Israeli are either European and North africans

The fact there wasn't a state doesn't mean it doesn't belong to Palestinians

Btw you spew and spit all the propaganda you're being fed