Israeli-Palestinian conflict - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

33 42.31%
  • No

38 48.72%
  • Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

0 0%
  • Yes

34 43.59%
  • No

37 47.44%
  • Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

0 0%
  • Yes

26 33.33%
  • No

47 60.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 632 FirstFirst ... 345671555105505 ... LastLast
    The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Lol. He probably thinks Semitic is the Latin word for a Jew.

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    BD, you are talking about Israeli loss of life and what not...go read this:

www.ifamericansknew.com
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    You know you can write English in this forum. NO??
    rebel you are clearly upset by all this as i am dissapointed by it even happening, death of innocents is never something i glorify nor praise so please leave your stereoptype jewish views where it isn't needed
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Devil View Post
    so you think the english are not anti semetic? one name 'moseley' and his brown shirts

so all jews are anti arab arab hating people? honestly that is one stereotypical view
    One name "Balfour", my dear...

I don't care if Jews love or hate me as long as they $#@! off far away from my house.

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    as vicious as these attacks you have come under, badass, you cant light up the fuse and wonder why the $#@! blows up in your face
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    BD, you are talking about Israeli loss of life and what not...go read this:

www.ifamericansknew.com
    regardless of numbers, innocent lives have been lost on both fronts, thats something i do not condone, suicide bombers killing innocent israeli's is as much as a fact of life as it is israeli's bombing palestinians
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    and venting your rage is also a fact of life, so don't act for calm and neutrality
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    rebel you are clearly upset by all this as i am dissapointed by it even happening, death of innocents is never something i glorify nor praise so please leave your stereoptype jewish views where it isn't needed
    Go learn history and religion, and come back.

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    and venting your rage is also a fact of life, so don't act for calm and neutrality
    and you think i get a kick from your anger? not at all if anything i wish to see this whole problem resolved as the arab/israeli next to me, but at the same time i wont tollerate or stand down to stereotypical comments

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    it isn't stereotypical BS, it is FACT

another tip: go watch Occupation 101 on Youtube...will give you a real eye-opener on your Israeli 'brothers'

The Jackal

Cash
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    and you think i get a kick from your anger? not at all if anything i wish to see this whole problem resolved as the arab/israeli next to me, but at the same time i wont tollerate or stand down to stereotypical comments
    If you don't tolerate it anymore, bomb me.

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    it isn't stereotypical BS, it is FACT

another tip: go watch Occupation 101 on Youtube...will give you a real eye-opener on your Israeli 'brothers'
    like the israeli's/jews havn't suffered in history? oh jees honestly! and i'd rather not id rather go along with what i have experienced living in the country, and speaking to those who are there jews christians and arabs alike, and not some bias video clip, like i said suicide bombers are as much a fact of life they kill innocent people, perhaps not to the same extent but still the taking of innocent life has no justifications no matter how small or big.

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    like the israeli's/jews havn't suffered in history? oh jees honestly! and i'd rather not id rather go along with what i have experienced living in the country, and speaking to those who are there jews christians and arabs alike, and not some bias video clip, like i said suicide bombers are as much a fact of life they kill innocent people, perhaps not to the same extent but still the taking of innocent life has no justifications no matter how small or big.

you indeed deserve all that you get
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    NOT AT THE HANDS OF THE PALESTINIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler was not an Arab from Gaza!!!

Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    One name "Balfour", my dear...
    OWNAGE

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Señor Canardo View Post
    you indeed deserve all that you get
    so to you the hollocaust was justified? f*ck you! seriously f*ck you!

thats like saying ethnic cleansing in the baltics was justified and deserved

Lane Bowling Champion Alien Bounce Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion Zelda Champion
    Desert Hunter Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    441 Post(s)
    The weardest thing is that i strongly believe that Badass does feel very sorry for every lost life out there, no matter if it's the life of an Arab or an Israeli.
    But he's awful in expressing himself and that's why he deserves to be linched.

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    so you condone the hollocaust? f*ck you! seriously f*ck you!

well you implied that Jews are taking revenge for atrocities committed against them...so $#@! you too

Cash
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    so to you the hollocaust was justified? f*ck you! seriously f*ck you!

no you self-victimizing fool,no whos being stereotypical?? i am talking about you the mumbling idiot who comes to a thread mourning victims to stir up $#@!. As for the holocaust your people have cashed in on that a long time ago it really doesnt move me if anything it's like some scratched up record i am sick of it.

Cash
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    well you implied that Jews are taking revenge for atrocities committed against them...so $#@! you too
    wtf? how? so the jews taking their anger of centuries of persecution from egypt through to nazi germany on the arabs? loool sounds like 1 big master plan. simply stating that i dont condone what arabs are going through, as other races like the jews have suffered similar in the past, if anything its empathy