Israeli-Palestinian conflict - News and Politics - Juventuz Forums - Page 4

View Poll Results: Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    33 42.31%
  • No

    38 48.72%
  • Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

    0 0%
  • Yes

    34 43.59%
  • No

    37 47.44%
  • Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

    0 0%
  • Yes

    26 33.33%
  • No

    47 60.26%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 636 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 12715
  1. #61
    The Loser Lawnchair Bes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    29,704
    Cash
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    what do you call history class rabel? and why don't you tell me the reasons?
    I believe

  2. #62
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,627
    Cash
    15,141
    Mentioned
    1296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    You know, for all the Arab bull$#@! I hear every goddamn day, I have to admit that one can at least argue with Israelis. They seem to be rational. Sure, we all disagree with what they're doing, but you guys don't reason. It's all just emotion. That's why Israel is so strong to begin with.
    Depends how you justify strong Andries.

    On table; they're not as strong as they were when it comes to negotiation, at least not since 2006 I'm afraid.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  3. #63
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,869
    Cash
    3,817
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Not borders, they're trying to block some roads in Beirut, attacking the Egyptian Embassy and probably the US.

    If things continue like this they might clash with the Lebanese Army.
    I know Egyptian regime has a very significant role in this attack, but Lebanese people have nothing to do with that. They will calm down, Rab. Don't worry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnchair Bes View Post
    The link did not work for me, Bes.

  4. #64
    The Evil Speculator Bjerknes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Weimar Republic
    Posts
    100,352
    Cash
    10,329
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    You know, for all the Arab bull$#@! I hear every goddamn day, I have to admit that one can at least argue with Israelis. They seem to be rational. Sure, we all disagree with what they're doing, but you guys don't reason. It's all just emotion. That's why Israel is so strong to begin with.
    How are Israeli's more "rational"? They just hide behind their "supreme governmental body" just as the United States does. The IDF is no less than terroristic faction just like the fake "Al Qaeda."
    Ogbonna 2016

    15M in Hope and Change

  5. #65
    -- 10 -- Il Re's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,031
    Cash
    1,004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnchair Bes View Post
    oh my god, what a rip off!

  6. #66
    Schizoid Man SoulSiick's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    515
    Cash
    1,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @ Azzuri7

    I said it before that $#@!ing ahmadinejad is not what iranian think and want to do.
    Most of political leaders and others critic him for not watching what he is saying and making problem for iran or others.

    Iran president election is near,
    just hope these group of assholes dont win it again with cheating.cuz u know the left political party in iran(called reformists) are against the Leader (khameneyi) and its group,the last time they had the power they asked for a refrendom that people themselves deciede the fate of country.

    the result was "they" didnt let 80% of reformist to even candidate for the parliament and its hugly belieaved that they cheated in president election with fake license not real people votes.so they cut the reformist from power cuz they wanted to calm things down and even have relationship with US. (There is a famous letter from parliametn to khameneyi that says we should end this hate.but khameneyi answer them u r Coward and we should stand our ground blah blah blah !)

    I just wanted to say,
    This is not what iranian are,and iranian want.
    Seeing this pics,and hearing these news,and what is happening to Palestinian over these years is painful for all.u should see how my father face was when he was watching aljazeera and news.i never saw him that upset becuz of any news.

    I dont like War or violence,but i will be happy if Palestinian take their revenge one day.

  7. #67
    ✮✮✮ bianconero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    12,745
    Cash
    1,079
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    The western world is in shame.

    God bless you.
    God stop believing in me years ago.

  8. #68
    porn forum troll Bisco's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    14,242
    Cash
    3,167
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    I know Egyptian regime has a very significant role in this attack, but Lebanese people have nothing to do with that. They will calm down, Rab. Don't worry.



    The link did not work for me, Bes.
    u do know thats wrong right?? just cos the isreali foriegn minister was in cairo two days before the attacks does'nt mean they were informed about it or actually gave a green light for this to happen. yes its strange i give u that but its impossible that egypt as a goverment knew about this and just left u guys get surprised by the attacks. this incident has happened before and iraq got the bombs on there nuclear plant and pres. Sadat was blamed bec he had a minister from isreal visiting a couple of days before. later years proved that he knew nothing of such an attack. if u think clearly with out anger and emotions u will see that this is what isreal wants u guys to think about egypt.

    i agree with u that our reaction was very weak and not up to the standard of the current issue but in no means are we traitors or sell outs i think this mentality in the arab region needs to change egypt is not the country to take the blame everytime things happen.
    Last edited by Bisco; 29.12.2008 at 00:57.

  9. #69
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,869
    Cash
    3,817
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisco View Post
    u do know thats wrong right?? just cos the isreali foriegn minister was in cairo two days before the attacks does'nt mean they were informed about it or actually gave a green light for this to happen. yes its strange i give u that but its impossible that egypt as a goverment knew about this and just left u guys get surprised by the attacks. this incident has happened before and iraq got the bombs on there nuclear plant and pres. Sadat was blamed bec he had a minister from isreal visiting a couple of days before. later years proved that he knew nothing of such an attack. if u think clearly with out anger and emotions u will see that this is what isreal wants u guys to think about egypt.

    i agree with u that our reaction was very weak and not up to the standard of the current issue but in no means are we traitors or sell outs i think this mentality in the arab region needs to change egypt is not the country to take the blame everytime things happen.
    We don't blame normal people like you, Ahmed.

    It's a clear criminal like Mubarak who should and will definitely be hanged by the people of Palestine and Egypt.

    I won't say anything more because I don't want to lose you as a friend.

  10. #70
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,869
    Cash
    3,817
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawnchair Bes View Post
    what do you call history class rabel? and why don't you tell me the reasons?
    The reasons for what??

  11. #71
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,800
    Cash
    44,325
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    1 big war of atrition arabs at much fault as the israeli's you hit me, i hit you eye for an eye. talking from a very neutral point of view, the news hardly ever reports of suicide bombers killing innocent israeli kids and families, but are quick to condemn the israeli's when they do it to the arabs.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  12. #72
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,899
    Cash
    11,068
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Devil View Post
    1 big war of atrition arabs at much fault as the israeli's you hit me, i hit you eye for an eye. talking from a very neutral point of view, the news hardly ever reports of suicide bombers killing innocent israeli kids and families, but are quick to condemn the israeli's when they do it to the arabs.
    Pseudo Jews aren't neutral. Don't lie to us Badass.

  13. #73
    Principino Ahmed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    47,928
    Cash
    2,845
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    you're joking right? one Israeli soldier dies and it is front page news everywhere in the Western media...Palestinian women and children die and it is considered 'collateral damage'
    "No color will ever be brighter for me than black and white." - Alessandro Del Piero

  14. #74
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,800
    Cash
    44,325
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Pseudo Jews aren't neutral. Don't lie to us Badass.
    well my rabbi always taught me to be tollerant of arabs and in that case im for and against this whole conflict, just as many israeli's who live there believe they are as much in the wrong as the arabs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    you're joking right? one Israeli soldier dies and it is front page news everywhere in the Western media...Palestinian women and children die and it is considered 'collateral damage'
    shame english media says otherwise, but thats perhaps they are anti semetic anyways
    Last edited by Badass Dybala; 29.12.2008 at 02:12.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  15. #75
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,899
    Cash
    11,068
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed View Post
    you're joking right? one Israeli soldier dies and it is front page news everywhere in the Western media...Palestinian women and children die and it is considered 'collateral damage'
    Tbh, the contrary can be said about the Croatian media. You can never hear smthg about a dead Israeli soldier, unless it's a case like the one from yesterday, where the news about the Israeli deaths are only following the news about a massacre done by the Israeli.
    But i can imagine how's the US media presenting it.

  16. #76
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,869
    Cash
    3,817
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Devil View Post
    well my rabbi always taught me to be tollerant of arabs and in that case im for and against this whole conflict, just as israeli's who live there believe they are as much in the wrong as the arabs



    shame english media says otherwise, but thats perhaps they are anti semetic anyways
    Two facts I can tell you:

    1- Arabs are Semitic more than a Wanna-be-Jewish-but-in-reality-refused-Chinese guy like you. How can they be anti-Semitic??

    2- Your rabbi is lying. That is not strange because lying is one of your religion's main pillars.

  17. #77
    Juventuz legend Alen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    48,899
    Cash
    11,068
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    1- Arabs are Semitic more than a Wanna-be-Jewish-but-in-reality-refused-Chinese guy like you. How can they be anti-Semitic??
    Lol. He probably thinks Semitic is the Latin word for a Jew.

  18. #78
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,800
    Cash
    44,325
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    its a real shame how some media make israeli's as the anti christ of any want of peace in the east, when so many things have been done within communities even using the power of football to unite palestinians and jews in one team, which the media fail to pick up on, if you compare the situation and what has been done now compared to 50 years ago there has been steps for improving and uniting the 2 communities and it really sickens me how the media condones israel for every move it makes on the arabs and not the effects of suicide bombers, yet in their defence they have the right to defend their own land aswell as much as the arabs have the right to live.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  19. #79
    The Jackal

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Desert
    Posts
    22,869
    Cash
    3,817
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Devil View Post
    its a real shame how some media make israeli's as the anti christ of any want of peace in the east, when so many things have been done within communities even using the power of football to unite palestinians and jews in one team, which the media fail to pick up on, if you compare the situation and what has been done now compared to 50 years ago there has been steps for improving and uniting the 2 communities and it really sickens me how the media condones israel for every move it makes on the arabs and not the effects of suicide bombers, yet in their defence they have the right to defend their own land aswell as much as the arabs have the right to live.
    You know you can write English in this forum. NO??

  20. #80
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,800
    Cash
    44,325
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL View Post
    Two facts I can tell you:

    1- Arabs are Semitic more than a Wanna-be-Jewish-but-in-reality-refused-Chinese guy like you. How can they be anti-Semitic??

    2- Your rabbi is lying. That is not strange because lying is one of your religion's main pillars.
    so you think the english are not anti semetic? one name 'moseley' and his brown shirts

    so all jews are anti arab arab hating people? honestly that is one stereotypical view
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Similar Threads

  1. Another sad day for my people...
    By ReBeL in forum The hangout
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 20.12.2009, 08:49
  2. Who´s here?
    By Holygr4le in forum The hangout
    Replies: 3867
    Last Post: 08.10.2006, 22:45
  3. George Galloway: The violence will go on...
    By Hambon in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09.08.2006, 09:34
  4. Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 18.07.2006, 22:40
  5. A Pathetic democracy!!!
    By ReBeL in forum The hangout
    Replies: 668
    Last Post: 28.06.2006, 14:19

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •